19's + Wheel Spacer Question..

Shy19s

Oil running through my veins.
Reaction score
I have 235/30/19 tyres on the back 225/30/19 on the front, lowered 40mm all around. Thinking about 10mm spacers on the back 5mm on the front..

Im contemplating on bringing the wheels out slightly, just to give it more of an aggressive stance/wider track esp on the back, however obviously with the legal reasons i cant make them sit outside the arches.. and i dont have too much space to play with as far as the arch lip comes down..

Has anyone on here got spacers on the back of there A3 with 19s? Does it rub when people are in the car?

Also if it comes to it, has anyone any experience with rolling they're arches? Is there away of rolling out the back arch without cracking the paintwork?

Any advice regarding bringing the wheels out is more than welcome..

This is how the wheels currently sit..
Wheelsshot.jpg

Should look good matey!!! 10mm spacers should be ok!! ive got 20 all round (havent lowered it yet though)

Thanks for the reply bro, but dont forget your s3 arches are alot wider than the a3.. ill try them tho if no one else has tried it yet ????

I dont know about the A3 but on my old polo you could roll your inner arches to give a fair amount extra space without affecting any paint.

"pulling" the arches is where you extend them i believe but would probably need repainting.

You could try getting people in th car and seeing how much space you have in the arch before you buy spacers

sorry mate, keep forgetting yours is an a3!!! my bad! still, i think youll get away with 10mm + youll need some slightley longer bolts!!

Damian do you sell the bolts ill need?

Think there 17 or 19 but ill check and give you a call.. any chance you have black ones?

:keule:lol will call you soon, have a few things id like to order :)