pimp my ride

mad max

sixth gear
Reaction score
found some pics......some people of a nervous disposition look away now
097_G.jpg

do you think the owner of the orange one knows his parcel shelf is melting,..i also think the ourple one wouldnt look too bad if it didnt have a cheese grater for a rear bumper

have too admit i am liking the bum end of the green one with the descrete boot spoiler and s3 etched on the rear bumper.not so sure about the giant fly swat stuck to the underside of the blue one though

what a waste of motor..
look at fuel cap on orange one.

fink the orange car got his petrol cap free with a maxpower magazine!:wtf:!!

absolutely awesome photobase on this website dont think i have ever come across a site with so many.love them or loathe them you have to admire the amount of time energy and money these guys devote to their cars

have too admit i am liking the bum end of the green one with the descrete boot spoiler and s3 etched on the rear bumper.not so sure about the giant fly swat stuck to the underside of the blue one though

Thats a shame, coz its a wannabe. Can tell its an A3 by the lower door strips.

Looks like it has been branded by a CHAV!

Thats a shame, coz its a wannabe. Can tell its an A3 by the lower door strips.

but it could have s3 running gear...

or it could be an s3 with these changed for whatever reason

this must have armitage shanks written on it somewhere.wouldnt know if you were suppose to drive it or take a dump in it :Flush:

But that woudn't make it an S3.
Who would make an S3 look like an A3? Sorry mate, but thats a silly way to show your appreciation for these hideous cars.

What im saying is, you dont know its not an S3

LOL

Horrid cars tho i must say,

ps air ride is **** aircooled is the way forward....

i respect how much work has gone into the orage one and some features of it i do like but i would never do it to my car!
There one way to stick out in a crowd though!

I think we found the cuplrit.. it was S3 RAV :p

what on earth is that golf supossed to look like christ it horrible