Ding on door - Berks/ bucks/uxbridge Fix!

Clach

A3 - 1.8Ts
Reaction score
****** mum and her kid, whacked my door and then denied it!

Leaves me with a ding on the door, and raging mad. Any ideas how much a small ding would cost to repair, and if you know of a good and quick body shop in the berks/bucks or uxbridge areas I would be glad to hear of them..

Halfords for a quick job.....?

Cheers, sick as a dog Clach.. :puke:

Has it damaged the paint or is it just a dent?

I had a couple of dents pushed out on the A3 by a company called Scorpion smart repair, you couldn't see the dents afterwards and all without paint.

I feel for you.

very slight damage to paint, nothing much though.

and cheers for the responses but i can only find a ding doctor not the once you guys mentioned...

I can find out the number for Scorpion if you want just don't have it with me at the moment?

I've used LittleKnocks in Harefield before and they were good, they do dents and paint,

http://home.btconnect.com/littleknocks/index.htm

They do in and out call and are open Sat morning.

I'm based in Pinner and have also used a Dent Devil guy called Errol on 07802 480 980, he will come out to you, he got a dent out in me rear quarter that another 5 other smart repairers say they couldnt fix as they couldnt access it, but this guy did its has been doing smart repairs for years, Errol saved me from having to have the dent filled and the rear quarter resprayed.