S3 Now gone

S3 GAZ

Reaction score
Cant believe its gone was so sad. I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as i did. we needed 4 doors as starting a family and and man the s3 recaros are too heavy to get a child seat in and out of and diesel for my round trip to work, was a toss up between a4 tdi or the 320d.

found this minter in the far reaches of scotland, but well worth the 8hour trip. wasnt sure of the colour at first but really like it now. drive home average was 49mpg. How priorities change after buying our house. just need to find a cheap weekend car to enjoy something a bit different. Any ideas i quite fancy a Lotus sunbeam!

530388-4.jpg

530388-3.jpg

530388-5.jpg

nice car mate. not too sure bout the colour though if imhonest

I somehow think it would look a lot better with black wheels.

nice wheels, they look like proper BM wheels, but something tells me they aren't

lol you guessed right. Mv3 replicas. Brand new with new tyres, i never bought them but they are immaculate, theyl do for now.

as for the colour its better in the flesh ( i know it looks like flesh). The colour wasnt really an issue for me, its metallic which is good and its a very straight and well looked after car and with 75,000 miles was what i was looking for.

its no where near the car the s3 is but i knew that would be the case.

cheers for the replys

Eh! what you saying sonny! (goes and removes hearing aid and matches it with car)

Ah your right, thats good if i ever need paint i can say match it with this

lol

lol :happy: jokes aside it does look a nice motor in good nick, do like 3 series weasels, considering one myself......but yeh, as someone else said the e46 deffo need sport bumpers on them :thumbsup:

drew