Paul-S3's Build Project

Paul-S3

Reaction score
Well i thought i'd start a build project thread as i intend to do lots to my S3. The first mod i did was the facelift rear lights which really freshen up the rear end.

Got my 19" lambo's today so fitted them straight away and what can i say, i love them! I know they are not to everyones taste but i think they look great.

here's some pics before and after

BEFORE

DSC02307-1.jpg

DSC02308-1.jpg

AFTER

lambo1.jpg

lambo2.jpg

lambo5.jpg

lambo3.jpg

lambo4.jpg

DSC02335.jpg

Next on the list are some coilovers, wanted springs but not sure if the drop will be enough. What you think?

mate they look superb,i was thinking of geting some a while back for my silver s3 but didnt in the end for financial reasons,i thin they look great,could amybe do with some centre caps though

lol, centre caps are coming, when the wheels were delivered they had put vw badges on by mistake so i got audi ones coming in the post. Although i am thinking of buying some lambo centre caps???

Sweet mate, thats looks very cool, get it lowered now and it'll look even better.

Why would you sell after a week!? Strange....

Loving the wheels, they suit VAG car styling so well for some reason

Ok thn guys, let me clear up the the car for sale thing, I'm happy with the car and love it to bits, but i've been working out the cost of things i want to do and it's cheaper to buy one with lots of the bits already on it. When i bougth this i didn't realise how much parts cost for them, i'm looking at getting coilovers, adj tie bars, facelift headlights, chrome mirrors, window tints, Miltec exhaust. remap, inuction kit, DV and short shifter, now that little lot will cost me about £3000, now i've seen a car with all that on for like £8500, so i'm thinking to myself that selling my car would be the best option as i'd only need to put like £1000 extra and i'l have a car with everything i want already done to the car. Hope this clears this issue up.

Hmmm sounds a bit dodgy to me Paul...No only messing mate, makes sense if you look at it from that POV and you may not only be saving money, but think of the time and hassle that you wont have to endure, as some other poor sod has done it all for someone else to benefit :)

Hmmm sounds a bit dodgy to me Paul...No only messing mate, makes sense if you look at it from that POV and you may not only be saving money, but think of the time and hassle that you wont have to endure, as some other poor sod has done it all for someone else to benefit :)

Exactly, i didn't even include labour and time into the cost