has anyone got there geometry print out

Reaction score
well spoke to the garage that did my car and they are adament that the rear should be -2 deg. So im after anyones printout of geometry they have had done to prove a point. They reccon they have used the right settings but are willing to look at it again sat morning if I get no joy then its off to Jbs.

they are letting me move the bars to the lower position but I think they just fobbed me off and are going to argue more sat morning.

there = their oops I am in nights mode and the neighbour is doing building work hence sod all sleep.

yes i am probally going that way, was in a bit of a rush when I took it in with work and baby sitting duties so thought Id just have it set up std which I assumed was 0 to 1 deg cambre then if I wanted I could have it altered this again later. the front is a doddle where as the rear may have altered the toe slightly.

My main runs are straightish fast roads / motorway so the more agressive set up may not be the best for me ??

its just they show - 2 deg as green ie ok on their system but when I got the car out today it looked like the rear had collapsed and when I conpared the length of the arm with the std one they were about the same length.

Im going straight after my last night shift so just need as much ammo as poss to fire at them. ( ill try not to be like a bear with a sore **** but after 12 long hours I may be )

Just had a look at my print out from when Jabba did mine mate, they use Beissbarth alignment equipment, the printout shows target data as well as what was actually achieved. It states the rear camber should be -0deg 58 minutes +or- 20 minutes and the toe should be +8 minutes +or- 5 minutes. The front camber should be -0deg 45 minutes +or- 30 minutes and the toe should be +4 minutes +or- 4 minutes. Hope this helps mate.