TT twin exhaust silencer on an S3

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
Just out of interest can the twin exit exhaust silencer off a 8nTT be made to fit an 8L S3??

Theres a red S3 on youtube called 's3 snow drifting' or something, Evanescence music in the background. thats got twin exhausts and looks awesome.

I know it sounds chavvy but it does look good... honest!!

Theres a red S3 on youtube called 's3 snow drifting' or something, Evanescence music in the background. thats got twin exhausts and looks awesome.

I know it sounds chavvy but it does look good... honest!!

Yea its what i meant, not a f*ckin mondeo 1.8 with two poles hanging on the floor. I meant a quality job with bumpers etc modded. The new beasts have two exits!!. Just surprised not more have thought of it or done it which makes me think its a lot of work!!

I drove past an A3 turbo tonight with twin oval exhausts hangin under the rear valance on either side, blacked out windows, fancy 'turbo' badge in a horrendous script font and some pathetic wheels - obviously nothing like what you're suggesting in keeping OEM styled...but it did make me think :scared2: the chavs are well on the case!!!! :sadlike:

it will fit but your ll need to fill the current exhaust exit & cut 2 mores holes in the correct position or maybe just reduce the width of the one thats there. The mounts are exactly the same.... same chassis etc

I know this isn't the styling / intention of the OP (well I hope not), but just spotted this whilst browsing the autotrader...

media

The plate says it all IMO :puke2:

OMG thats awful!!! are these kids blind that do this? i know im not the only one thinking it...idiots.... there should be jails for the turnips that pay for these style F*** ups