max le mans pics

mad max

sixth gear
Reaction score
just got back from a brilliant week at le mans 24 heur proper petrol head holiday booze, burgers, and bangers. had a look for bazzer while i was out there,but didnt come across him.heres some pics
http:
2008_061520080006.jpg

"If one green bottle should accidentally fall...." lol

Nice pics these...

U got some bottle aint ya....lol

Nice pics dude!!!

I really must get round to going to Le Mans, ive been going to go for the last few years and something always gets in the way.

this is the second time ive been and it just keeps getting better and better a real must for any petrol head the atmosphere around the campsites is superb never seen so many great cars at one event,and most of them are the spectators cars.heres a couple more pics
2008_061520080062.jpg
2008_061520080039.jpg
2008_061520080016.jpg

Pics look good mate, i really want to do the nurburgring 24 hour aswell, its supposed to be a great weekend.

a brilliant weekend and your rite just gets better and better each year hear is some pics of my poor car
mud4.jpg
muddywheel.jpg

mud1.jpg

mud2.jpg

looks like somebody else went mental at le man.do a few dohnuts on the campsite by any chance bazzer.what site were you on ? we were on kart nord

Lol what a mess Bazzer!! Reminds me of how my car looked after the F1 at Silverstone about 8 years ago when the car parks were all waterlogged. It took us over 3 hours to get out because half the cars had to be towed out by tractors! At one point one of the tractors had to be towed out by another tractor it was that bad :)

yea got a bit silly and did a few dohnuts. had to put my car on the ramp at work and dig all the mud out from underneath it was everywhere! it was the yello campsite not far from where you are. the best weekend ever def going to go next year.

what about the journey back too calais never seen so many super cars on the rd.the brits certainly support the event in a big way.even the vans were covered in stickers.

I saw Bazza S3 driving around there.

I was in the dark blue S4 with the S4 plate on it, you were on a campsite near us.

what about the journey back too calais never seen so many super cars on the rd.the brits certainly support the event in a big way.even the vans were covered in stickers.

i got a ferry from le harve but it was the same there never seen so many nice cars in one place defuntly alot of british over there.

smitch think i mite have seen your car was it parked just off the road in the camp site??

Yes mate, next to my mates fat M3 decked on the 20's.

We were with Speed Chills. :)

Definitely going back out there next year, was a right crack.