Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    s3_kev's Avatar
    Stage2'd!!!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,984

    red header tank cap and washer bottle cap

    as above does anyone no where i can get some if at all,
    im going to get some forge boost hoses and tip in red to match the 5v on the top cover but would like the other caps to match

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    s3_kev's Avatar
    Stage2'd!!!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    bump

  4. #3
    S3Steve's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    1,588
    Sorry mate ive never seen these caps in red. Best bet is just to get some polished alloy covers.

    Ive got the header tank one but havent got the washer bottle one yet.
    2007 A3 TDI 170 S Line
    Sold - 2002 S3

  5. #4
    danotto's Avatar
    VAG HUNTER

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,084
    ive seen these sprayed before and lacquered looks good,was thing of going this to mine also,if not i believe dpm do anodised red ones,i may be wrong though
    A4 TDI S-LINE

  6. #5
    HTC
    HTC's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Koh Samui, Thailand
    Posts
    3,402
    Those chrome caps look like old skool milk bottle tops.

  7. #6
    danotto's Avatar
    VAG HUNTER

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,084
    lol,now you mention it they do.ha ha
    A4 TDI S-LINE

  8. #7
    barters3's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    440
    where is the cheapest place to get oil/water caps and strut top covers etc, forge do ok ones but there too pricey can you get any cheap ones, i dont really care what make they are.

  9. #8
    s3_kev's Avatar
    Stage2'd!!!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by S3Steve View Post
    Sorry mate ive never seen these caps in red. Best bet is just to get some polished alloy covers.

    Ive got the header tank one but havent got the washer bottle one yet.
    can you get a washer bottle cap then?
    you have the style im after thanks for posting pics look good

  10. #9
    S3Steve's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by s3_kev View Post
    can you get a washer bottle cap then?
    you have the style im after thanks for posting pics look good

    Mine are neuspeed items and yes they do a washer bottle cap. Unfortunately they arent cheap so hunting around on ebay is the best bet, thats where i got my header and oil cap covers from. They worked out about a quarter of the price of getting them new.

    Awesome sell the neuspeed ones by the way.
    2007 A3 TDI 170 S Line
    Sold - 2002 S3

  11. #10
    s3_kev's Avatar
    Stage2'd!!!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by S3Steve View Post
    Mine are neuspeed items and yes they do a washer bottle cap. Unfortunately they arent cheap so hunting around on ebay is the best bet, thats where i got my header and oil cap covers from. They worked out about a quarter of the price of getting them new.

    Awesome sell the neuspeed ones by the way.
    nice one i shall have a looksy and see what i can afford when it comes to buying the hoses, cheers

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO