red header tank cap and washer bottle cap

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
Reaction score
as above does anyone no where i can get some if at all,
im going to get some forge boost hoses and tip in red to match the 5v on the top cover but would like the other caps to match

Sorry mate ive never seen these caps in red. Best bet is just to get some polished alloy covers.
R0010279.jpg

Ive got the header tank one but havent got the washer bottle one yet.

ive seen these sprayed before and lacquered looks good,was thing of going this to mine also,if not i believe dpm do anodised red ones,i may be wrong though

where is the cheapest place to get oil/water caps and strut top covers etc, forge do ok ones but there too pricey can you get any cheap ones, i dont really care what make they are.

Sorry mate ive never seen these caps in red. Best bet is just to get some polished alloy covers.

Ive got the header tank one but havent got the washer bottle one yet.

can you get a washer bottle cap then?
you have the style im after thanks for posting pics look good :icon_thumright:

can you get a washer bottle cap then?
you have the style im after thanks for posting pics look good :icon_thumright:

Mine are neuspeed items and yes they do a washer bottle cap. Unfortunately they arent cheap so hunting around on ebay is the best bet, thats where i got my header and oil cap covers from. They worked out about a quarter of the price of getting them new.

Awesome sell the neuspeed ones by the way.

Mine are neuspeed items and yes they do a washer bottle cap. Unfortunately they arent cheap so hunting around on ebay is the best bet, thats where i got my header and oil cap covers from. They worked out about a quarter of the price of getting them new.

Awesome sell the neuspeed ones by the way.

nice one i shall have a looksy and see what i can afford when it comes to buying the hoses, cheers