Why do people waste your time

Paul-A3

Reaction score
Not happy, after a week of talking to some guy we arranged for him to come buy my subaru today, waited in all day for him and guess what, he never showed......i'm so p1ssed off as i cant wait to get an S3 and even had one lined up but now it's all gone out the window because of some time wasting kn0bhead :mad:

Anyway, my car is on piston heads so if anyone knows of someone selling an S3 and would take my scooby in px please get in touch

Here's the link, thanx

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/564844.htm

Stunning Scooby.. Why the change? Performance wise i bet you'll be pretty disappointed to what the S3 has to offer comapred to the subaru...

Jason

yep know exactly where you're coming from mate having sold on quite a few cars myself. When I got rid of my CRX [VTi] some bloke [gurpaal or something] came round took it for a test drive then told me he'd buy it and not to sell it to anyone else, he told me he'd collect it a couple of days later. So round about the time that he's due to collect the car my girlfriend sees his car driving past slowly outside [she recognised the car], about 10 mins later I get a call from him saying that he'd just got his mechanic to have a quick look around the car [********] and that he said my car is only worth £1000 [a good £600 less than the price we shook on]. The cheeky ******* then went on to say that he'd still buy the car but only if I'd take £1000 and tried to 'tempt' me by saying he had it all in cash ready. I told him where to stick his cash. :gun2:

Stunning Scooby.. Why the change? Performance wise i bet you'll be pretty disappointed to what the S3 has to offer comapred to the subaru...

Jason

I'm no Subaru expert, but I believe the standard 1998 turbo impreza is about 215bhp. I'm guessing it's lighter though?

Hope you get the sale you need soon.

I've had 6 subaru's all together now and i can honestly say they are the best car i've ever owned, the problem is they are all about the driving experience and awesome power and not about comfort and class, and thats why i'm going to an S3. I wanted a car that still had some go but at the same time was classy looking, handled good, comfortable to drive and also return better mpg.

Standard scooby's are around 218bhp, my one is around the 260 mark, i know that the S3 wont compare to the scooby but thats not why i'm buying one, so i'm not bothered.

I SEE WHERE UR COMING FROM MY LAST CAR WAS A SCOOBY WRX PUSHING 280BHP,BUT THE AMOUNT OF FUEL I WAS USING WAS SHOCKING, SO I ENDED UP SELLING AND GETTING A3 1.8T SPORT (POWER DIFFERENCE IS WELL NOTICIBLE A3 185 BHP REMAPED ..SCOOBY 280BHP ) BUT THE S3 WILL PROB BE A BIT CLOSER, IM THINKING OF GOING BACK TO A SCOOBY, NOW I LIVE CLOSER TO WORK :) YOU INTRESTED IN MY A3 ? LOL

Nice scooby mate. Time wasters, sometimes you've just gotta tell them where to go.. Selling a car a few weeks ago and he offered me about 2 grand under the asking price, i just told him to get off the property and dont waste peoples time. "Can i take it out for a spin then" ******.

Out of interest, do Subarus rust easily? I noticed from your built thread that there was alot of rust underneath the front bumper when you swapped it.

Out of interest, do Subarus rust easily? I noticed from your built thread that there was alot of rust underneath the front bumper when you swapped it.

No, subaru's are really solid cars but for some reason the bumper bar rusts on them. Common fault, but apart from that no rust anywhere