Portsmouth Area A3/S3 Meet (scoobyra/themanthatcan/prawn etc)

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
I know a few of the lads from round this way are keen to try and get a little meet setup, so thought Id properly get the ball rolling as we seem to be getting nicer and nicer weekends down here!

Obviously trying to agree on a date that is great for everyone is going to be a nightmare, but if we can sort something then that would be cool

Was thinking of an early evening naturally, as for where that would be upto everyone else, would prefer to not start up the Hill as its almost always chav central!

Be cool to meet some of you local guys, those in A3s and S3s, or anyone else on the board from around here really thats keen or bored and wants to do something

So lads, feel free to speak up with ideas of times/dates/meeting points etc, see what we can get sorted :)

If the mods want to move this topic to meets etc then thats fine, just I know for a fact I never look elsewhere really appart from in the A3/S3 section so thought Id get a better response here

Cheers ;)

Hi - count me in. I work in London so weekday evenings can be tricky - although after 7pm is normally ok... Weekends are ok - I'm on hols mid August. Location wise - you tell me. I have no real prefs.

Sounds like a nice evening out plus would like to see your car in the flesh Grathies.

Will defo try to make it along.

Count me in Ryan. The 7 stars near petersfield is a nice pub with a fairly decent size car park although it maybe a bit too far for some people to drive!

if Graths ideas are anything to go by then i think Portsmouth will be running out of size 9 and upwards high heels:photo:

I wont move it but you might want to post a link in the meets section to tis thread?

I know most of the 8P guys tend to stick in that area and not the rest of the forum!

J.

Count me in. Am busy pretty much every weekend for the next couple of months though so a weeknight would suit me better. As for location I vote for the Churchillian up on the hill.

Thats cool then, think Petersfield might be a bit far out, Chirchillian is an alright option, fair sized carpark too

Ill have a check round and see where is possible, back when I used to do dub stuff, we used to meet at the Windover Manor just off the Hamble Juction of the M27, big carpark, fairly easy for Southampton and Portsmouth people plus the food and service was always good

And Ill post a link to this in the meets section no worries

Would be keen to come along if tt's are welcome!!? Im in Salisbury a fair amount so not that far at all.
Cheers
Wills

Windhover Manor works for me cos I work 2 mins from there :thumbsup: Could come straight from work if it was an early enough start (finish at 4:30 but could hang around at work for a while).

Thats cool then, think Petersfield might be a bit far out, Chirchillian is an alright option, fair sized carpark too

Ill have a check round and see where is possible, back when I used to do dub stuff, we used to meet at the Windover Manor just off the Hamble Juction of the M27, big carpark, fairly easy for Southampton and Portsmouth people plus the food and service was always good

And Ill post a link to this in the meets section no worries

That wasn't with UKmkiv's by any chance was it?

J.

That wasn't with UKmkiv's by any chance was it?

J.

Correct... it wasnt with them ;) The Windover seems keen on the business, the Focus and Scooby owners used to be up there alot too on Sundays back in the day

lol Ive been given a few more ideas, would be nice to try and get some of the Southampton/etc area people there too, so working on something fairly neutral

Ofcourse not, anyone is welcome!

Man aim is to get as many A/S3s there as obviously those in this part of the forum are mainly interested in them, but anyone on here is more than welcome to :)

I'm hoping to meet up with Kev (HTC) this week to borrow his old MAF and N75, just to see if I can work out whats wrong with mine.

My usual 23psi has dropped off to a pathetic 14, with occasional bursts up to 20. It's not leaking anywhere, and still randomly hits the right numbers and flies, so it must be electronic.

Once I'm back on song I'll come show you boys up :)

******* hell!!!!!!!!!!!!.............SOMEONE HURRY UP AND SORT SOMETHING OUT!!!!

At this rate.....I'll have sold my car before we all get to meet up!:)

Whos free sunday 20th July?

so not this sunday (audi-meets)

Sunday after that.. You guys need to sort a location out cos i dont know your area, but thats a maybe date?

Sorry lads, had more pressing issues on and been in and out of the country so forgot about this thread/board