Dash trim

666markyboy

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these kits from Germany ?? the idea of it is a bit tacky to me but i'm after improving my interior especially on the center console around the radio where mine seems to be almost rubber coated.... but it's all scratched from radio removals by the look of things so any ideas to bring it back to showroom ???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A2-A3-A4...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

the surround pops off after you take the ash tray off, two screws.. then sand it down to get all that rubbery crap off, respray it, if you take your time comes out quite nice..
regarding the alu dash kits, a friend of mine has one and it doesnt looks too tacky, but i personally thought it was abit too shiney for a dashboard, not for me but each to their own.. but depends on which kit you go for, if they made one in piano black id get one, as its not too flimsy either.

Yeah piano black would be nice... was looking at the carbon one maybe as thats the closest to black however if it's not that hard to remove the trim then i maywell have a go myself at painting it... thanks for that .... Mark