A3 1.8T (1999)- REVO S1, for sale

JB_A3_Turbo

Reaction score
Hi All,

ok I'm selling my car! :-(

What do people reckon I should be asking for it? Anyone want to buy it!

My A3 1.8T (1999 T), REVO Stage 1 REMAP, Forge Eliminator DV, 3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 93k miles, Dark Metallic Blue. ABS, Original 16" Audi Alloy wheels, Central locking, Trip Computer, Driver and Passenger airbags, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Electric sunroof, Radio/CD Multichanger, Climate Control, Full Black Leather seats, 1 years MOT, 10 months tax, Shell V-power used since REMAP in August 06.

Loads of receipts for oil changes, brake pads, discs, tyres, cam belt, tensioner, water pump etc...
Thanks,
J

compar it on fleabay and autotrader for a ballpark figure,scratch the v-power line as it doesn't sell it...only saying

compar it on fleabay and autotrader for a ballpark figure,scratch the v-power line as it doesn't sell it...only saying

ok cheers, Only mentioned the v power on here to suggest it's always had decent fuel put in it rather than supermarket.

If I put in autotrader I think I'll remove the V power bit. Not sure if it's even worth me mentioning the REVO SP1 to be honest, it may put more people off because they think its been razzed everywhere?

Not sure if it's even worth me mentioning the REVO SP1 to be honest, it may put more people off because they think its been razzed everywhere?

an it will have been. no one gets a remap to drive it normal m8

guess it depends on the buyer, if you got all the oil changes logged / reciepted then it would be all good by me..but yeh you can never tell how other people with percieve it! If you have switched back to stock settings then I guess its up to you whether you mention it or not!

What milage has it done? I got a 1.8TQ (99 V) with CC map, at the time (18 months ago) i bought it for 6.5k which was quite high but then it had only done 17k! its done 35k now and i would hope i could sell it for 5-5.5k, but who knows maybe not?!

an it will have been. no one gets a remap to drive it normal m8

True, but even before a REMAP this engine is normally driven quite hard anyhow. Just wondered whether it's worth mentioning on an advert? Are there enough people out their looking for a REVO'd A3 on autotrader? Would I just be better off selling the car as if it were a standard 150bhp.

i would deffinitely mention the remap, it'll make your car stand out a bit more, someone whos looking to remap their car anyway doesnt have to fork out the £300 to get it done. try putting it on pistonheads.com the people who look on their are more looking for tuned remapped cars

goodluck with the sale

I'd ask 4k for it. Is a decent spec.
I just sold a fully loaded 5 door mk4 golf, same year, higher miles, but K03s, full stainless, koni and hr springs, big arbs, 17's all the toys incl leather recaros and loads of receipts for 4300. I reckon i did alright, it waa blinding car though went lke stink and handled real well too.

Cheers guys, yeah I think the price seems fair. Will try on pistonheads. Many thanks to all so far for your input