How much is my s3 worth ?

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
Right guys i now have 6points on my license and my insurance is £1000 a year and as im looking to emigrate to Canada next june i thought maybe now is the right time to sell.
It is not definate but just want to know what i should expect to get for her.

Audi s3 2001 on an x plate (facelift model)
Engine code :AMK
210Bhp
Cheaper tax as it was registered in feb 2001.
Silver, alacantra/leather interior bose sound system etc top spec.
I have service history but not full history as the bloke i bought the car from is a mechanic.and serviced the car himself.

The car is in very good condition although there is a few bad points which are : Little indent on the n/s/f wing about the size of a 1p coin.
: the front bumper is missing a retaining clip so it has a slightly bigger gap to the bumper on the o/s than the other side but can easily be fixed.
: It has also got slight water ingress on the rear boot handle strip which could easily be replaced or may even be covered under warranty by audi.

Now the subtle mods: Audi a8's in 18inch with slight curbing and one of the wheels has laquer lift.
An autobahn 888 turbo intake pipe( basically the same as samco)
Light smoke window tints.
Bailey dv30 recirc valve
Pipercross panel filter.

So basically how much is she worth i my actually be buying a clio 172cup or a 182 which one is better?
and the money i save on selling this car will pay off outstanding debts.

Thanks for your time reading this.
Dan:greyrs4:

STH70114.jpg

or leecs we could just do a straight swap for your RS4?
nah its developing rust which audi have turned down the claim! ******** needs a full respray.