Pic required of S3 with Porsche wheels

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
As above............
Anyone got any pics of an S3 with Porsche 996 wheels on it??

Guess you don't need pics of mine then.

Gallery38(1).jpg

Gallery39(1).jpg

Fair play that looks awesome. liking those wheels alot, would look great on my avus facelift S3 !

If you can find a set, reps with adaptors come to around £1300 when I looked into it for my A4

hmmmmmmmmm 1300 quid is alot for wheels. However they do look pretty good and cant be too many about ?

Once again Jo, the car looks mint!!!

The green one, did have his wheels up for sale a while ago, but not sure if he still has them or not....

Besides, those two cars have different wheels on..
jojos has 993 turbo/C4S style, with the correct 5 x 100 bolt pattern (by the looks of them)
The green one has 996 turbo/C4S wheels with Porsche 5 x 130 bolt pattern.
I'm guessing 996 turbo/C4S fronts (8 x 18).

The green one has 996 turbo/C4S wheels with Porsche 5 x 130 bolt pattern.
I'm guessing 996 turbo/C4S fronts (8 x 18).

Correct Glen, green one is running hub adaptors, his wheels are also replica's, not the genuine hollow spoke originals which would have cost an arm and a leg!

Looks really nice! I prefer your wheels as they have a lip running round the outside. Have you got the same width front and back?

They do, as a friend of mine's Dad had a set on his A3...
8 x 18 I think...ET35?
That's if jojos are Mille Miglias...which are now like hens teeth to find, I'm led to believe.

They should come in 18s though...that's the correct size for a 993 turbo.

Jojo, your wheels sit perfect under those arches... which spacers did you go for.. hubcentric im guessing? DPM - H+Rs??

They do, as a friend of mine's Dad had a set on his A3...
8 x 18 I think...ET35?
That's if jojos are Mille Miglias...which are now like hens teeth to find, I'm led to believe.

They should come in 18s though...that's the correct size for a 993 turbo.
Yes, mine are the heavy Mille Miglia's, Mille Miglia is no longer trading, which is why you can't get them anymore... good thing I have a 5th one lting around.
Jojo, your wheels sit perfect under those arches... which spacers did you go for.. hubcentric im guessing? DPM - H+Rs??

Fronts are just 5mm aluminium ones with the correct centre bore size, rears are Forge 10mm Hubcentric ones I got from GTI Inters last year.

I think i still prefere jojo's porsche wheels and the one that looks like grathies' car.

I want Porsche wheels on my A4, why is it the one wheel I want the most is so difficult/expensive to obtain, always the way!!!

year your tellin me, only on the car for few hours, goin get some rs4 s

checkout the porsche and 911 mags, they have wheels coming up in the classified section all the time, especially 18"s. never as expensive as they seem from people who actually have the cars

Your car is it?, get the correct tyres and it will look good! You must have borrowed them off someone who owns a mk3 Golf using hub adaptors, looking at the tyre sizes.

year my car, spot on though there off me mates mk3 vr turbo, tyres on back were 215/35 18 on 9.5 widths, well to much stretch for the arches on an S3