Matt Black wheels?

Mean Green Machine

Reaction score
Im thinking of spraying my RS4 alloys matt black, and also painting the callipers red. what do you guys think of this look?
Do you think it would look to chav?

I'd go antracite, dont think you would really 'see' the alloys in matt black - if that makes sense

Think they would be too dark for the paintwork of your car personally

Find that darker wheels on Green cars really dont go well

Im thinking of spraying my RS4 alloys matt black, and also painting the callipers red. what do you guys think of this look?
Do you think it would look to chav?

Black calipers and red wheels!! LOL

I think the satin black would be nice, and you could try a red stripe round the lip to mirror the calipers. There were some CHs on ebay a while back done in theis scheme and they looked excellent, not at all chavvy or Ricey as you may think!

go for it!

Would be interested to see how it looked.

My car is Grey and I'm considering getting some RS4's and spraying them matt or satin black, but its hard to imagine if it would look good. :shrug:

What do you think? Black RS4's on a Grey 1.8T?

Sorry to hijack your thread by the way:blush:

Has anyone seen that yellow Leon with the black Porsche rims with the red stripe round the outer of the rim...looks realy good!!!

104214102_tp.jpg

or the sportec take on green and anthracite

3.jpg

Always liked the mono-10's

The white ones actually look good....

what do you guys think of anthracite sportec rims, with red stripe round, and the same red stripe around the grill?

what do you guys think of anthracite sportec rims, with red stripe round, and the same red stripe around the grill?

Do it and post pics.

I love the mono10 so will be biased and will say it will look the dbs:hubbahubba:.

I should n't be getting excited by alloys but those mono 10's are nice!!!!!!!

:drool:

I found matt black to just look dirty to be honest. A bitch to keep clean as well! I'd go satin

I found matt black to just look dirty to be honest. A bitch to keep clean as well! I'd go satin

I regularly go for the matt black look.....lol.....probably coz im too lazy to wash the car!!!

What black/gey paint are you using? how is it done? is it a DIY job or a pro job?

Cheers :rockwoot:

A few pics of mine with black audi RS4's on. They were originally the same colour as the car but i felt it was a little too much grey so changed the.

P1010001.jpg

42.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

Tim

Tim, that looks nice dude!!!

You on air ride or what dude, coz that is slammed!!!!

Tim, that looks nice dude!!!

You on air ride or what dude, coz that is slammed!!!!

No AIR here!

Thats my daily ride height on coil overs, the ride is OK given the amount it's lowered and i have never found any where where i can't get down or go yet (even my girl friends farm track poses no issues)

But i did have a mk2 golf with a vr6 (very low sump) before so i guess i drive accordingly.

I want some news wheels for it but im being sensible with the pennies at the moment.

Tim

Wicked, it all evolves from the dubs doesnt it....lowriding!!!!

Just had my OZ SuperTourismos refurbed in black. They'll be going on the car in March so I'll stick some photos up.