Anyone think of a better custom sticker.

GT130

Reaction score
I am going to order a sticker for the rear window and the best i can think of at the moment is :-

Audi - designed in Germany - refined in England..

Kinda along the VW classic sticker line.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Cheers

Those stickers are so 1995 now!

Any particular reason you want a sticker on your rear window? May as well get the old Vorspung D T on there or the like

At heart I'm still living in the 90's :unsure:

lol!

You just dont really see people with them nowadays, think their 'coolness' rubbed off

Most cars with stickers in the rear windows are advertising the local cruzzzin forumz innit mush!!!111

At heart I'm still living in the 90's :unsure:

Me too, although its 80's!
I have a real crisis of concience as I really used to like the faded out audi rings on the bottom of the doors on old audi 80 quattros and the like! !

Very nearly got some for the s3!!

How about S3333333 fading like the audi rings???

what about a trip too the nurberg ring then you have an excuse to put one of their stickers on the car. also dont worry about what other people think if it floats your boat just do it

i had a built in Germany - refined in England sticker on my rear window looked ok but got rid of it as it was ruining the smoothness of my rear end.

Audi-Over-hyped, Overpriced and over here!!

Riley - lol

Simch - why do you drive an Audi??

Or possibly a small descrete :

260 / 270

After I have had a remap..

It's interesting - I have had a 57 plate jetta 2.0 tdi se for the last few weeks and really did not like it at all - dash on the thing is horrible i thought - big plastic trim all the way along under the front screen which looks like a complete afterthought to hide a gap....naff silver buttons on the stereo, makes the Bose in the S3 sound superb in comparison - really harsh sound in the jetta..

anyway my point is when you sit in an audi or any age and compare it to a VW product you can see where some of that extra cash has gone....not even thinking of an audi/vw product with 100k plus miles on the clock - the Audi is generally rattle free still....

Bloke at work i was chatting too was telling me he may order the Focus 2.0tdci titamium as his next car - over 18.5 k for a focus !! (ST is the exception - very nice), I told him he was mad and could have a rwd BM 118d for the same cash which does more mpg, quicker and the better quality product with lower co2.......may have a few less toys but I would go for the better quality everyday over toys etc

Thats what i think you are paying for in the Audi....

GT130

i must admit you have a point! a few of my freinds have golfs, one being a GTTDI and i have a base a3 and i prefer the interior in mine, i think it is spot on. i was quiet surprised witht the seats and stuff in the golf, wasnt impressed.

but on the other hand one of them have the recaro seats from VW and they are almost sexual! ;)

5670.jpg

5592.jpg

Riley - lol

Simch - why do you drive an Audi??

I wanted a 1.8t motor with quattro for my big Turbo convenrion.

It was either an audi or a skoda estate car and I did look at one of them! ......?!!??!

Simple little one like..

"Bye Bye"

"Cya"

"you havnt got a puncture, thats my turbo" lol

now you see me.......now you dont!

bloke who I work with has this one
Image296.jpg

I saw a couple on a 700+bhp R34 GTR Skyline that I liked. One above the towing eye readiny "Porsche towing point" and another across the back saying summit like "the patrol car just won't do, best fetch the copter!"

I saw a couple on a 700+bhp R34 GTR Skyline that I liked. One above the towing eye readiny "Porsche towing point" and another across the back saying summit like "the patrol car just won't do, best fetch the copter!"

Porsche towing point - that's funny:yes:

Youve been novataken was always the best one.lol.or have just because i have 4rings on my car doesnt mean im gay.lol.