ANY - 1 from the midlands

not an S3 but 1.8TQ and I'm from the midlands

Not got my Audi yet, but I am from the East Midlands.

In between Stoke-On-Trent and Burton-On-Trent

[ QUOTE ]
revdup said:
A meet would be great!!

So does any1 go 2 any cruises?

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to go to cruises now I've grown up a bit LOL

i've seen 50 yr olds at the races (trax). Still giving the old cossies a bashing... but u (markb) must be around the 80 yr old mark (get it) nah either that or ur a true boring audi owner!!

Sorry i just had 2 say it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

Im from Glasgow but now in Walsall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
A3 owner not S3.No mods.Im not into cruises but I would be up for a midlands meet.

I might be up for a meet as long as it actually happens and i can fit it in around work/childcare etc.
Not in eastwood but i do live in the posh bit nearby.loads of scoobies to play with round here.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bingo said:
I might be up for a meet as long as it actually happens and i can fit it in around work/childcare etc.
Not in eastwood but i do live in the posh bit nearby.loads of scoobies to play with round here.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything's posh compared with Eastwood, even Heanor or Ilkeston. Guess it's nicer in Kimberley, Watnall, etc.

Anyway, agree with you about it happening. I remember watching the tumbleweed swirling around an empty car park in Gunthorpe a year ago, waiting for no-one to appear. If we meet, then suggest we gather around a motorway junction and somewhere perhaps near Donington racetrack which gives folks coming from the West Mids easy access via the M42 and A50; also the location is reasonably good for people coming from Inbredsville on the fens and other remote places in Lincs. Easy also for Leics, Northants, Notts, Derbys and Staffs.

If I can shift my current car and get the Audi then I will be up for it.

Near Donington sounds good to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
im from stafford dude ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool I going Uni at beacon side. (Well I am on my placement until July, but I'll be back in sept)

What A3 do you drive?

[ QUOTE ]
revdup said:
So how we gonna arrange this meet and wen guys??

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get mine first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
im from stafford dude ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool I going Uni at beacon side. (Well I am on my placement until July, but I'll be back in sept)

What A3 do you drive?

[/ QUOTE ]

ive got an s3 dude...did have an a3 though.....ill miss that motor.......yeah ill be up for a meet!!

ohh forgot to say theres some ace roads past beaconside and upto uttoxeter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
ohh forgot to say theres some ace roads past beaconside and upto uttoxeter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I am from Uttoxeter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ive seen those two red ones as well....nah its a mineral grey with alli mirrors....i just love it...flash your lights if you see me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
ive seen those two red ones as well....nah its a mineral grey with alli mirrors....i just love it...flash your lights if you see me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Great roads around Abbotts Bromley up to the A50 at Uttoxeter and on the other side towards Ashborne.

We need a date now. Suggest we do it one evening soon and meet at a good pub carpark near Donington. Strike while the engine's still hot. Preferably in the next three weeks.

So here goes. I suggest we meet at the Bulls Head, Wilson. Great country pub less than a mile from Donington racetrack. Easy to get to off the M1 J23a, A50 or M42. It's the only pub in the village. In short it is at THE HUB. Good mad roads near there too. The old A453 from J23a to Ashby was used by Senna for hairpin practice. Yeah I did just make that up but WTF it's good, believe me, I never lie.

Who's gonna suggest the date?

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Great roads around Abbotts Bromley up to the A50 at Uttoxeter and on the other side towards Ashborne.

[/ QUOTE ]

Know them roads very well.

Mayfield, Rocester area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Golf Bygone

where are you from then?

If you plan it that soon I'll probably end up turning up in my bros Clio /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif As I don't think I'll be able to get my current car sold and get a new car in a couple of weeks.

I was going to suggest the services near "Nottingham East Midlands Airport" but the Bulls Head looks good to me.

Yep! West midlands...

Beautiful, Black S3, Trackered, Sat Nav, BOSE, 225BHP, 18" Alloys, Silver Leather
Soon to be 'oettinger'ised... 280+BHP

S3's RULE, shame there is so few of us...

Wizard

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
Golf Bygone

where are you from then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been around. South Derbyshire at present but cricket nets at Abbotsholme, in laws in Meir Heath, S-O-T, parents in Herts, work most days in London or Nottingham, uni in Scotland and am looking for property between High Peak and Uttoxeter!!!

46k miles on an S3 just 20 months old!

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
Golf Bygone

where are you from then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been around. South Derbyshire at present but cricket nets at Abbotsholme, in laws in Meir Heath, S-O-T, parents in Herts, work most days in London or Nottingham, uni in Scotland and am looking for property between High Peak and Uttoxeter!!!

46k miles on an S3 just 20 months old!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW that's a fair few miles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

My uncle used to play cricket for Abbotsholme!

Nice area Uttoxeter if you can get a house. The prices are silly at the mo!

I thought there was a date in this thread somewhere but I don't seem to be able to see it. Was I imagining it or am I being dumb?

As were talking midlands... Just a shout out to the Black S3 owner who was coming off the M69 along side me on Friday night bout 6:30... Not only was it great to actually see another S3 but we gave each other a mutual thumbs up of respect and acknowledgement.

Made my night!

Oh, and I'll be at the meet if people are serious enough about it...

Wizard