sat nav disc

FazS3

Reaction score
im looking for an orginal audi sat nav cd for my s3.....does anyone know the part number?better still anybody know anyone selling one??

would a 2005 audi a4 disc work with my system?

Depends wether you have RNS-E or RNS-D! The 2005 disc would be for a RNS-E, so if you have a D model then it wont work.

how do you know whether its an E or D??

Search Google images for RNS-D and RNS-E. Unless your car has been retro-fitted, It will be a D model that you have.

i have a copy disc which is labelled TMC 2005 this does work on my one which is RNS-D...just it finds it hard to read sometimes because of the copy....so would a 2005 cd be ok?

Yes but it must the CD version for the RNS-D. A 2005 DVD for the RNS-E will be useless.

how much are these from the dealers then??i cant seem to find one privately

core blimey £113.99 lol cheers mate much appreciated!

I have come across a few which are compatible with RNS4.X(>12.99), would this disc be compatible with the rns-d system?cheers

Ive got an original uk teleatlas disc that should be compatible with your sat nav if its the original one fitted to that model.If your still looking for one and are interested then PM me and we can come to an agreement on a price. Certainly one cheaper than the dealers!!

Travel/pilot Navigation systems
Version 2003/2004
7 612 180 114 R3

Anyone have any idea if this is compatible with rns d?
Are rns4.x system the same as rns d,can anyone please clarify this!