Got Me New Wheels On.... :)

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
humm got back off holiday at 8pm and they were on before 10pm! lol

put them on in the dark cos i couldnt wait! lol

gunna get tracking and alignment done either today or tomorrow..

pics will be up sometime tonight..

oh and if some of u dont know i decided to go for 19" RS6 wheels on my A3.

just needs lowering now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whoohoo! Cant wait to see some picies!

I get mine delivered today so hopefully I will be putting mine on tonight! (RS4 Replicas)

Cheers
Rich.

DickS3,are you changing the wheels centers on your replicas?

if so,are you getting them from sinclairs?

i rang the Bridgend branch yesterday,and they told me they would have to see the wheel first! a bit strange i thought.

anyway,i was told that they cost between £10 and £15 per center plus vat.i did bid on a set on ebay last night,they went for £62 in the end! plus £5 p&p.

so i will be collecting my rims from Renowheel in bridgend on saturday,then going to Sinclairs to get my centers (they carry some stock,so might get them that day) then off to Phelps and Williams to get the tyres fitted.

i have changed my insurance from Direct Line to Frizzel,they were 27p per year more expensive! but they don't charge for mods that don't affect the engine power,plus i get a free green card to travel abroad (very important to me).

back to the original post,do you have to get the alignment done when fitting bigger wheels?

worth it just to check incase of any change as it will effect the wear on your tyres...

also the center caps on my wheels were loose so have ordered the original rs6 ones which were 8pound something + VAT...

alot cheaper than 15 quid each or whatever u were quoted for rs4 or whichever ones u got quoted for..