Found this on ebay. anyone know it?

I think this is the second time this one has come up, "Super S3" was the thread last time. guess he didnt sell it..​

I think this is the second time this one has come up, "Super S3" was the thread last time. guess he didnt sell it..​

lol actually Shy its the third time its up it was me being sarky calling it super S3 in my last thread lol. I wonder why he has not been able to sell it yet, quite worrying really to a potential buyer, maybe there is something he's not telling us.:shutup2:

If you look past that awful sales pitch the seller is banging on about, it actually looks like a good car.

If you are in the market for an IHI S3, then it's probably worth a look. You can alway walk away if the seller turns out to be dodgy. I'd consider it. I'd probably sell the brakes and get some brembos, then buy some suspension with the extra cash. It's probably has uprated suspension fitted, but doesn't say.

think someone has asked him a question about the suspension,
he said standard. £8500 buys this.

if someone is close why dont you go see it and find out? compare it to your own..

jabba will have claimed 363,mine did 361 but more torque,it was a real 330-340.

Reading some of the rolling road posts on here, his car could actually be putting out those results. There seems to be some large differences between companies results on the rollers some even over 20bhp difference. Seems like these companies are trying to give us some exagerated results to benefit themselves, probably to gain more buisniss.

his car did do those figures(not torque) at jabba.

That is a cheap and very quick S3!

i'd say a realistic 340bhp is the max for a VF34-20 and 325bhp for VF34-18... 360 is a little out there.

the awful ad is just putting people off
its probably a very good and well looked after car, just wouldnt fancy buying a car off a bloke who doesnt know what hes going on about!

What puts me off is the lack of interior photos, the condition of the leather/steering wheel/gear stick, is always an accurate sign of a cars true mileage, to not put any pics of one the nicest interiors going seems slightly suspect, as i would think its a massive selling point. Dont you?