Audi A3 – S3 Bumper Conversion Parts & Part Numbers

ruairi83

Reaction score
As I am in the process of getting this done i thought id put this up for anyone who plans to do it as it helps alot.

All prices are from Agnew Audi - Belfast and include VAT.

Front Bumper (S3 Bumper)

P/N – 8L9807111CGRU Price: £258

Front Lower bumper grills (S3 Bumper)

Left Lower:
P/N – 8L98076813FZ Price: £20.50

Centre Lower:
P/N – 8L98076833FZ Price: £29.14

Right Lower:
P/N – 8L9807682A3FZ Price: £20.24

S3 Lower Front Grille Clip (centre) :

P/N - A8L9 807 807 (CLIP) Price: TBA

Front Washer Jet Covers (S3 bumper)

Left:
P/N – 8L9955275GRU Price: £9.54

Right:
P/N - 8L9955276GRU Price: £9.54

Front Bumper Guide Rails (S3 bumper)

Left:
P/N – 8L9807183A Price: £5.32

Right:
P/N - 8L9807184A Price: £5.32

Back Bumper (S3 Bumper)

P/N – 8L9807437GRU Price: £249

Back Bumper Insert (S3 Bumper)

P/N - 8L98073417DL Price: £58.83

Back Bumper Guide Rails (S3 bumper)

Left:
P/N – 8L9807377CD Price: £12.88

Right:
P/N – 8L9807378CD Price: £12.88

Any Questions Id be happy to help.:blackrs4::s3addict:

Reactions: gsamatt
On the lower centre grille, you need some clips that hold it on - so just make sure they are included:

The new part number for the Facelift 8L S3 Lower Front Grille Clip is:

A8L9 807 807 (CLIP)

Link removed as it has become inactive. I will get it sorted again as i have a copy of all the stuff on it.

Is the S3 bumper the same length as the A3 one? Thought that it's a little bigger due to the S3 having wider arches?

Just thought I would add to this...I have recently fitted S3 front and rear bumpers to my A3 and did not require any new bumper guide rails, they just bolted strait on...no problems. I have a couple of pics in my photo album if anybody wants to see if they fit ok:thumbsup:

Heres is pics of bumper off:

Here is S3 Bumper on:

This one has lower left grill missing as i had to cut to fit in as towing eye prevented it to go on:

how easy is it fitting the rear bumper? does everything line up ok?

Rear is very easy. Just make sure you pop it out at each side and it slides off.

I'm thinking of getting a S3 bumper for my A3 8L, but I was wondering if it would look weird to just have the back bumper without the changing the front...

anyone got any pictures? or have everyone done the two together?

Shameless punt ==== If anyones thinking of this upgrade and have front bumper in ebony black available im after one. Im in no rush so please pm me if you have one available. Would also go for a rear bumper in good condition

Hi ive just got a s3 bumper for my a3 ,i was told it would have gaps and not look right. dose anyone have a wheel arch photod of the bumper and wing?

There are no gaps.

The bumper sits over arch a bit more but its hardly noticeable.

heres my car with few pics.

DSC00246.jpg

You cant realy see its in pics but its aint bad at all....

DSC00248.jpg

gonr start work on the body in the next few weeks. im waiting for my 12000k HID kit to come for the fogs :rock: Im running 6000K in my headlights.
The hunt still gos on for a roofspoiler.

Your A3 Looks heavy, you running coilovers??

no mate not running coil overs. Running Spax springs and OEM shocks...

Ebay for roof spoiler... email s3 that are being breaking...

does anyone have any pics of the front lower bumper grills on the s3???
plus does the grey part the the three grills fit into come seperate from the bumper or is it part of the centre grill??

does anyone have any pics of the front lower bumper grills on the s3???
plus does the grey part the the three grills fit into come seperate from the bumper or is it part of the centre grill??

The lower grill has a big grey insert that the three seperate grills insert into mate and you need the clips also.

I am taking bumper and inserts off tomorrow to respray black will get pics up then.

see my thread below in the main section im trying to gather enough interest to get some custom carbon fiber moulds made of the insert front and rear and also the side door trims off the s3 if your interested, thread is 'anyone for some carbon fiber'

first post but just wanted to say found this useful been trying to find a good audi site to use this seems the one!

i have had a few cars now and now got a A3 tdi and converting it to s3 specs but obviusly keeping the engine etc maybe getting a remap...

but i have currently fitted S3 boot, wheels, later doors... And have s3 wings, rear bumper and skirts to go on... so if i can take a few photos and help people out i'll try put some up as there seems to be NO direct guide to a conversion bar this one...

cheers Ad

I have finaly find the information i wanted about the bumper transformation. Can you pleas make some pictures. I m interested about the side skirts.

Sory about the language.

I have finaly find the information i wanted about the bumper transformation. Can you pleas make some pictures. I m interested about the side skirts.

Sory about the language.

Send me your email address and il will send you all pics of conversion mate.

Cheers
Ruairi

Im new to this and its great!:sign_welcome:! i crashed my a3 1.9 TDI Sport 110bhp. and its needs a new bumper and bonnet! I want to put a S3 front bumper :blackrs4:onto it and i just wondering is it possible and is it a big job?!?

Yeah have a look at my one mate its a 1.9TDI also. Its very wasy if you get a complete S3 bumper with grills. Just pops on with screw inside wheel arch, popers on middle of top bumper and two screws underneath.

here is my e-mail: gepl83@gmail.com
we have allready try something, but we didnt finish it. I dont know the word for the plastic on each side of the car, that hold the bumper on the sides. I have a facelift model. Do i have to change this 2 plastics (rails)?
nJLyIyJyrPg9IKGU.v.jpg

ruairi83 - Have you fitted S3 skirts? not the trims the actual skirts? as it seems to me that the skirts are hard to fit ie the sills etc are totally different!?

Ad

Reactions: Jay Kay
ruairi83 - Have you fitted S3 skirts? not the trims the actual skirts? as it seems to me that the skirts are hard to fit ie the sills etc are totally different!?

Ad

Sorry just seen this. No mate didnt fit them i sprayed my ones so they look like skirts/s3...

im looking for an upper and lower chrome grille for my audi a3 2.0l tdi sport 53plate can anyone help because ive had no luck:blackrs4:

thnx 4 tht do u no where i cn jst gt the chrome grille instead of changing the whole bumper:greyrs4:

do you know where i can just get the chrome grilles with out cjanging the whole bumper

I have a problem with s3 bumper. I had to modifie s3 rails but the bumper stil doesent fit properly. I dont know what to do. Can you take a picture of a gap betvin the bumper and the side of the car?

will the S3 lower grille and ctre grille fit on the standard a3 bumper that came on the 1.8T facelift