FAO Ryan (grathies)

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
:rockwoot:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Congrats lads, did well.

That said, considering such a happy occasion, why is it that on Saturday afternoon Pompey was alive to the sound of sirens, ALL DAY? Do people round here get stab happy when things are going well?

The boys did good :thumbsup:

I was really dissappointed when realising I'd booked my car detailing on the cup final weekend, in Southampton! Missed out on the atmosphere of the winners tour yesterday and everything. They went right past our house as well!

Prawn - Unforunately there's a percentage of Pompey's population who just love to get ****** and start fights! A couple of tins inside them and they'll start on anyone who so much as gives them eye contact! "WOT THE F%*K YOU LOOKIN AT" :shrug:Saying that, I got back into Pompey at around 7pm yesterday expecting the streets to be littered with ****** up people but everything was surprisingly calm. Lots of people about but no more than usual on a nice sunny day.