AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status

FAO Ryan (grathies)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

2. # ADS
    ADS

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Congrats lads, did well.

That said, considering such a happy occasion, why is it that on Saturday afternoon Pompey was alive to the sound of sirens, ALL DAY? Do people round here get stab happy when things are going well?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    nice one mate.....was chuffed for ya when i heard the result....
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Black FZ6 - Turbo car 'slapper'
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

3rd Gear

Status
    The boys did good

I was really dissappointed when realising I'd booked my car detailing on the cup final weekend, in Southampton! Missed out on the atmosphere of the winners tour yesterday and everything. They went right past our house as well!

Prawn - Unforunately there's a percentage of Pompey's population who just love to get pissed and start fights! A couple of tins inside them and they'll start on anyone who so much as gives them eye contact! "WOT THE F%*K YOU LOOKIN AT" Saying that, I got back into Pompey at around 7pm yesterday expecting the streets to be littered with pissed up people but everything was surprisingly calm. Lots of people about but no more than usual on a nice sunny day.
    2001 S3 AMK in black - Ambient lighting kit and Aero wipers.
    Is it wrong to love your car more than your girlfriend? - When you no longer have a girlfriend it's fine!