Going up.... or not.....

Hopsta

Reaction score
The up and down motor in my drivers seat has given up the ghost. The lumber and recline are working fine. It did go down but now is stuck in the lowest position which is too low for me.

Anyone else had this and know a quick fix or is it a case of yet another dealer non service visit? i've had 7 in the last 6 months !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Graham

[ QUOTE ]
Hopsta said:
The up and down motor in my drivers seat has given up the ghost. The lumber and recline are working fine. It did go down but now is stuck in the lowest position which is too low for me.

Anyone else had this and know a quick fix or is it a case of yet another dealer non service visit? i've had 7 in the last 6 months !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Graham

[/ QUOTE ]

Fat ******......sorry didn't mean to be rude, just the first thing that popped into my head especially with a ratio of 1.16 motors per month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rack off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Moved up in the world, onto Chinese now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JPR said:
that'd be too many kebabs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you have any sweet chillies you can go eat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif