Back on ebay...

joshxs

Reaction score
the thing i would do josh is take some pics in the sun and away from a petrol garage.

eBay is a waste of time fella, I had my S3 on there multiple times not one bite, autotrader, pistonheads, & you know what, my s3 & my s4 both sold through pistonheads which was completely free, lol, just goes to show you huh.

the thing i would do josh is take some pics in the sun and away from a petrol garage.

Hmm, yeh, see what you mean. I really have no excuses now the sun is shining! Now where did I put that bucket and sponge......

eBay is a waste of time fella, I had my S3 on there multiple times not one bite, autotrader, pistonheads, & you know what, my s3 & my s4 both sold through pistonheads which was completely free, lol, just goes to show you huh.

I must admit, I have had a few genuine calls from PH, but not a thing from the autotrader. They had the cheek to ring me and tell me yesterday that the reason I hadn't sold it wasn't visible enough! They told me to edit loads of info out like the mileage (one thing I always look for!)

Bottom line is they were trying to sell me a supersize ad for £105!