Photoshop request

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hey all....

Can someone please do me a favour and possibly photoshop some original Avus alloys on a silver S3, in various different colours, eg Anthracite, Matt and Gloss black....thats it i think, however if any of you out there are feeling adventurous, try a few other colours for fun :)

Cheers
NILZ

Anybody do this for me please, or even if you have some real pics of a silver S3 with coloured Avus's that would be great...thanks :-0)

It might help to do a bit of the leg work and dig out a decent piccy of a siler S3 with regular Avus on it to start with, that way people don't have to go trawling for a donor photo.

aaahhh, good idea....can you tell im lazy???

LOL, im at work at the mo, so cant dig out any pics, i have some at home so will post up later, but if anyone can in the meantime, that would be great :)

Nigel, i have seen the darker S3 rims on a few different coloured A3/S3's and i think they look good, however the ones that you have mentioned, i have to totally disagree with you on that im afraid, i really dont think they suit the S3, unless its black....i think the wheels are too 'bling' for the car....but as the saying goes..."each to their own"

Nigel, i have seen the darker S3 rims on a few different coloured A3/S3's and i think they look good, however the ones that you have mentioned, i have to totally disagree with you on that im afraid, i really dont think they suit the S3, unless its black....i think the wheels are too 'bling' for the car....but as the saying goes..."each to their own"

Agreed, and you see them everytime you turn your head these days. Saw a set on a mk 1 polo last night.

Defo for the younger guys, but for me it's about making the Audi look subtly different.

Ok i finally got myself in gear and took a pic...

Hopefully this will be a good base and someone could do a good photoshop for me....

14052008739.jpg

Thanks in advance
Nilz

For what it's worth, here's my take on how gloss black wheels would look on your car mate!

silvers3blackwheelsfh9.jpg

Cheers

Skye-S3

Heres grey, sorry about the front wheel got muffed up a little!
140520087392.jpg

I still say you should of gone with the 18's S4 Reps.

Skye, I cant see your pic, its not showing for some reason....

Ibzzzzzzz, good effort mate, I am liking that look alot, the two colours contrasting looks nice....thanks

Someone has also done a couple of the Photography and Photoshop forum, have you seen them, tell me what you think????

I know what you saying about the S4 18's, but they cost money....money i dont currently have, and considering I didnt have to pay for these, im a happy guy ;-)

@ S3 Gaz - wanna swap wheels???

@ Rick and Nik - I do know what to do, im going for James' look, that is the way forward!!!!

Summer feeling and all that, keep an eye out for me at Inters '08

OK maybe not, but James, that was a very good effort and impressive..well done!!