Number plate bulbs

peakey

Reaction score
Iv seen a blue s3 on the forum but i cant find the picture. There is a photo of it with some number plate bulbs that are really bright where can i get some from

cheers

Pm sandip, its his car, if you ask him, he will hopefully let you know....

Hows the car running btw???

i got mine from ultraleds.co.uk festoon type with voltage regulator. cant remember the size though

41mm Festoon Xenon White LED bulb from Ebay,
ive got them too but for some reason every time i wash the car water gets stuck behind that part of the boot lid, and im guessing it keeps getting to the bulbs or something cos its my second pair.
You get what you pay for so dont buy 2£ **** ones.

ive heard they blow regardless of what regulators are used?

Quite fancied these myself, the new Lexus seems to have the same type of xenon/whitey light for their number plates, they look damn fine too!!!

anyone got any pics in the dark?

i do but they come out looking blue on the camera, they do look so much better than the yellow OE ones.. but they are very bright and alot whiter than the lexus.. if you go for them i wouldnt go more than 6 LED cos otherwise you end up looking like you have a neon bar highlighting your number plate.

If you visit ultra leds you will need the surface mounted bulbs these are water proof or virad make some all pretty pricey though about £20