Car's sorted now. Pics inside.

Reaction score
Hi fellas,

Pics of my car finally sorted. Valances and skirts coded, front audi badge sprayed black and new Euro plates. Think it looks quite seamless now. Simple but effective. Maybe needs lowering next. Excuse the quality of pics. Was taken on my mobile. Had my digicam but left the memory card in the reader! ****.
Photo0030.jpg

Photo0031.jpg

Photo0026.jpg

Photo0032.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

Photo0037.jpg

Looks good, you need to either get the facelift front lights or clear indicator bulbs. Also clear side repeaters and facelift rear lights.

the phone pics are too dark to give a comment

Hi mate, looks ok to me, i would probably colour code the grille surround as well, and as mentioned , change the rear and side lights to facelift and clear, would really update the look of the car, and as you have already mentioned, lower it...

Otherwise....looking good :)

Hi mate, looks ok to me, i would probably colour code the grille surround as well, and as mentioned , change the rear and side lights to facelift and clear, would really update the look of the car, and as you have already mentioned, lower it...

Otherwise....looking good :)

Totally agree with nilzy.. Looks good, lower it, Clear indicators, facelifts and black out the chrome grill surround.

Looks good - like others say get some facelift lights. Don't think it will be long before you get pulled with the plates on!!!

Cheers for the relavent opinions and comments. S3ren was the insipration behind blacking out just the Audi rings. I prefer the chrome surround, breaks it up a bit. May consider fitting front facelifts but doubt I'll make the rears facelift. Prefer these to them for some reason...will take some decent quality pics with my digicam at some point.

:icon_thumright:

looks good bud.....blacked out rings all good:applaus: