Which A3 body kit

clcollins

Reaction score
At the moment I'm only thinking about it so no howls of derision please.

I think we all agree the S3 looks tasty and I'd like to fit a subtle bodykit to my TDI Quattro. What are your suggestions?

The main thing I'm looking to improve is the profile of the car, so side skirts are a must, if you fit side skirts will the front and rear bumpers look out of place. If they don't then I could just go for that option.

All thoughts and recommendations appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is the Audi jobbie. Don't really like it myself.

A3_Bodykit01.jpg

A3_Bodykit02.jpg

A3_Bodykit03.jpg

A3_Bodykit04.jpg

Check out the projektswo (spelling?) one. Thats kinda nice.

its the same, audi use the projectwo kit.
Looks much better in dark colours, i've got it on my dark grey A3

[ QUOTE ]
settle said:
its the same, audi use the projectwo kit.
Looks much better in dark colours, i've got it on my dark grey A3

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, so it is!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just seems to look much better on the cars on thier site!

For me it's either the OEM look with the porjectzwo kit, which is extremely subtle, but I love it!

Or the Oettingerkit which is still subtle and I like it.

It really does depend on what you want as there are many kits out there for the A3, some nice and some really f'ugly!

Does anyone know if the Zender front bumper will fit on the S3. I think it looks superb. It would look great with a massive FMIC sitting in it.
GBH

[ QUOTE ]
GBH said:
Does anyone know if the Zender front bumper will fit on the S3. I think it looks superb. It would look great with a massive FMIC sitting in it.
GBH

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless it is designed for the S3, then no.

try www.s3-tuning.de

Rich

Cheers
Rich
I've looked at the S3-tuning bumper before and have to admit it does look the dogs danglies. However, on the forum approximately 7 monthes ago I remember someone saying they were having delivery issues with stuff they'bought from the company. I went hunting for the thread but couldn't find it. The price is very good though and it does look great.
GBH

[ QUOTE ]
GBH said:
Cheers
Rich
I've looked at the S3-tuning bumper before and have to admit it does look the dogs danglies. However, on the forum approximately 7 monthes ago I remember someone saying they were having delivery issues with stuff they'bought from the company. I went hunting for the thread but couldn't find it. The price is very good though and it does look great.
GBH

[/ QUOTE ]

Well nice will be with me (well..kinda) next week. Did a swap with Neil as i needed it on before GTi, and he hadnt ha his painted yet..so im having his and hes having mine.

The people speak very good english! all in all will have only taken 2about 15 working days to arrange and get the bumper. not bad really.

Rich

But Rich this is the exception from S3-Tuning...no? I've heard more bad things about delivery times than I have good, or have they sorted themselves out lately?

IIRC there was a reiger front bumper for sale on german ebay yesterday.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
But Rich this is the exception from S3-Tuning...no? I've heard more bad things about delivery times than I have good, or have they sorted themselves out lately?

IIRC there was a reiger front bumper for sale on german ebay yesterday.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know to be honest.

Timbo said that his came pretty quickly... i guess they just need chasing.

i called them lots and emailed lots to keep them on their toes!

Rich