S3 - Revo Upgrade getting Fitted tonight

DamoS3Q

Reaction score
Afternoon people,

How is everyone on this sunny day?? Well i have decided to get my S3 done so i called up and they can fit me in tonight..

Im going for the sps3 with a new dump valve fitted...Gonna cost me and arm and a leg but sod it im treating my self!! hahaha!!

Cant wait, im like a kid at xmas!!!

WAAAP TISSS! WAAAAP TIIS!

Excellent!

You'l be a very happy man later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Post your results later - if you can prise yourself out of your car that is!

Enjoy
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
Damo said:
really?? you recon its not worth it?? what about wen i want to take it off wen servicing??

i dunno now...it would save me £150 i spose ...Huurm?? decisions decisions

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Some confusion here I think. The SPS1 is the basic dongle which enables you to switch between stock and standard. The SPS3 enables you to play around with the boost and timing settings as well as switch between stock and standard. However in my limited experience of these things you'll only ever adjust the timing and boost once - if you think that's worth paying an extra £150 then fine - but I opted for the SPS1 and used a friend's SPS3 to set timing to 7 and turbo to high boost 9. God this is probably the most interesting thing I've ever written. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif