Time for the RS4's.

leespears1

Reaction score
After seeing thoses RS4 wheels on that S3, its time to place my order!!! Ive got a totally unmodified A3 1.8 Turbo Quattro Sport. Its got the competition alloys on at the moment. If I just brought these wheels (the RS4 18" ones) would they go straight on, if not, do I need lowering springs, if yes to this (hope your still following), would it affect the handling any way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Straight on........and lowering spring will help her look Bling! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
leespears1 said:
After seeing thoses RS4 wheels on that S3, its time to place my order!!! Ive got a totally unmodified A3 1.8 Turbo Quattro Sport. Its got the competition alloys on at the moment. If I just brought these wheels (the RS4 18" ones) would they go straight on, if not, do I need lowering springs, if yes to this (hope your still following), would it affect the handling any way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes they will go straight on,
It wont NEED lowering, but would look better!
Yes handling will be affected! it will handle MUCH better! get some decent tires tho like toyo proxes T1-s or Eagle F1 GSD-3's

Rich

the handling will be much better if i lowered it or left the stock one on. is £580 gud wiv tyres??? will it look like a 4 x 4 without being lowered

[ QUOTE ]
leespears1 said:
the handling will be much better if i lowered it or left the stock one on. is £580 gud wiv tyres??? will it look like a 4 x 4 without being lowered

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it will look like your on an off road expidition if you don't lower it, i've just had mine dropped, looks sweet, went down 30mm on 19" rs4 style and the tyre fills the gap perfect.

580 is very good, i've just paid 820 + an extra 100 for audi rs4 caps (christ they were expensive) and i got my wheels from ebay, there 1,200 new everywhere i looked.

go for 19" it gives your car that extra 'christ look at his wheels' factor, trust me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif