serious vibrating through steering wheel and pedals?

jarvis**turbo**

Reaction score
im getting alot of vibration through my pedals and steering wheel besides the tracking wot other things can cause this too happen?i had the wheels balanced not long ago that y i think it may b something else...dont think the tracking cud interfere with this but it seem to b getting worse too.checked that my wheels were tight too cus iv had that problem before.any idea's?

cheers

You could help us a bit more by telling us if the vibrations happen whilst driving along or under braking.
Are you running spacers? if so, it might be worth taking the wheel off, then realigning and bolting it back together, it could be that you need your wheels balanced, but you say you've had it done not long ago....
If the problem with vibration is happening whilst you are braking, then it's most probably warped disks or knackered track arm bushes... if it's the latter, it's more cost effective to change the complete arm than just the buch, unless you go for uprated items.

balance issues normally happen at a certain speed, have you a bent alloy ??? hit a pot hole recently ?? or like jojo said if its under braking then warpped discs,

it vibrates a little bit at low speeds and gets worse as u accelerate faster and at 80mph its very irratatin.mayb engine mount?i just had it serviced and they sed sum of the bushes were knackered i think so cud b this?