GENUINE AUDI A4 A3 S3 red ambient lights S4 RS4 TDI

mine was £10.05 inc VAT lol.....erm went to check my handy work out last night, its two LED's that light my gear knob up..... thats it :keule:, i must be mad

thats expensive at my neck of the woods...hence the disappointment:busted_cop:

I really think a how to load photo's sticky is required!!

I started everyone wanting a red Knob its a worry!!!!!!!!

i managed to blow a fuse fitting them, now the ****** car keeps beeping at me. all be sorted tomorrow ;-)

well stupidly didnt turn turn the unit off & didnt read the pdf properly. All sorted now though

Fitted mine tonight took five mins!!. Just been out to have a look quite smart but not as bright as i thought it would be. Good when its really dark i'm sure. Sure you'll be able to freak people out in winter.

well mine doesnt seem to light the stereo up....does everyone elses? i assumed that the two lights were for the gear knob, so if you break 1 beam with your hand, the other keeps the knob lit.... so to speak:laugh:

not as impressive as i thought they might be. led's are pretty small to be honest.

I was thinking about getting some high intensity LEDs and replacing the standard ones.

Yeah, one light (left) faces the stereo the other (right) faces directly down, fitted mine tonight - the hard bit was that Green connector - tiny fingers required. Luckily, I did not need to do any measuring for the drill...What about a 8mm or 9 mm drill, would that make things light up more...?

you could be right, they were strong enough in the Passat however,....but again maybe all the hype has led to an air of dissapointment from some who were expecting blackpool illuminations...lol

you could be right, they were strong enough in the Passat however,....but again maybe all the hype has led to an air of dissapointment from some who were expecting blackpool illuminations...lol

It had to pass the TUV so it could never be too bright. Could bring a whole new light for Doggers :laugh:

well theres one thing for certain, the misus isnt going to get burned by the bright bulbs when she tries mounting stick.........

By the way the holes in the PDF file are not 7mm, more like 5mm. I went for the 7 mm to fill the outline of the plastic grooves...Looks good fitted, but the reflection off the Silver Auto tranny surround is blinding...

lol i have th brushed alloy jobby which seems ok.....nothing special but a nice lil cheap addition