How long have you owned your S3?

Ive owned my betsy since feb this year so six months . Got her for a good price, pretty much mint and plan to spend all my money on her just as every other ASN member lol ! nearly on a grand with service cam belt few other servicable bits. id be interested to see my entry on this thread a few years down the line just to see how much ive poured into her.

Gotta Love A 8L :rockwoot:

just over five years now and i still love the look and the drive of it ! And shes coming with me to oz when i start my sponsorship in just over a year , cant leave her behind !

3 weeks - filled it once ! Trying to resist changing bits on it, but the map needs looking at, as I've found it's been remapped, but it seems to be running lean according to the logs.

Had mine for 4.5 years now, still really happy with it and thought about selling up and getting something else on many an occasion, but just dont want to get rid of it!! :)

I feel the same Nilz, couldn't bare to get rid of mine, too much love gone into it to ever want to let it go!

Just over the 7 year mark now and she's definitely getting better with age.

...Phil or Grant Mitchell once referred to Kathy as an oldie but a goody:) I kind of feel the same about my car!!

I love my car!! Shows how far ive come too from a 1.25 Zetec S (FoR supersport) to an S3!!

To be honest, ive hardly done anything to my car, but its just the fact I drive an S3 and its fully loaded, there are not many cars that are the whole package nowadays, without me forking out a good few K which unfortunately I dont have!!

Approaching 6 years now, I've spent loads on it but that's mainly been maintaining or repairing it's mahoosive list of common faults.....still love it though :thumbsup: