Anyone in south-east kent do not use this garage!

Audiman99

Reaction score
Didn’t know where to post this so stuck it in here. For anyone in the Dartford area i would recommend you stay away from Volkscar.

I dropped my car in there to have a few bits fitted about 5 months ago, one of the jobs was to fit some NGK spark plugs which were recommended to me by this forum, they were pretty expensive too as I stupidly got them from halfrauds, anyway...

Been having a problem for a while so decided to change them today, turns out the garage never fit them, I had some old bosch super plugs in there which looked as old as the car!

I’m guessing they thought I wouldn’t check or be able to tell the difference so kept the NGK's for themselves.

Defiantly won’t be going back there again, and I hope no one on here has been mugged off like I have.

Thanks

Allan

I'll make sure I steer clear of those guys when I'm driving through Dartford ha ha ha.

...you don't know exactly what happened, there could have been a stuff up, someone forgot, who knows, mistakes happen. Best to speak with them directly and sort it, rather than post here and potentially damage their reputation unfairly. If their response is unsatisfactory and you can prove that they deliberately acted in the way you stated, that's different. Otherwise, give them a chance to explain and respond.

I agree. Perhaps as you supplied the parts they didn't make it to the fitter. Have you called them to see if they will put it right before moaning as mistakes do happen?