entering the radio code?

xdam

Reaction score
Hey,

I tried to put in another radio, but failed because i need to order some cables, so i've put my standard audi radio back in for now, but it just comes up saying SAFE, i have a radio code, but nothing responds when i press buttons.

how can i get the radio back on?

thanks
david

yep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif your on another site i'm on... right (under a different name).

I'm of Fezonline under the same name, but I've got an Astra Coupe Turbo. So no Audi pics on their, but I am getting a 1.8T so will be soon.

Does the system apply to any radio removed? I have a W reg 1.8 T A3, and I couldnt really say if I had a radio code or not. I'm looking at taking mine out to have a look at fixing the eratic volume problem, but I guess I need to know if Im going to knacker it up or not!

Yes they all seem to use the same proces, but you need the code before you disconnect it. You can get it from your Audi dealer.

thanks for your help andy it's very appreicated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

paul: you should be able to find your radio code in your paperwork you got in the log book with the car, if it's the radio that came originally with the car.