Genuine Audi front mats Help...........

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
Hi All,

Finally got round to phoning the stealer today as I had to order a new breather hose. Whilst on I asked about the front mats as i know people on here have ordered them recently. He told me the original ones are not available now only the "accessories ones"are and they come in black/blue/beige.

Now the standards are grey in my eyes or are they?????.

Could anyone please advise as I know people have ordered them recently??

I have ordered the black ones but if there not correct I'll have to live with mine any help most appreciated.

I just got the A3 ones from the stealers in slough..they were slate grey...not black!

Hi,

I got a pair of front black Rubber ones the other week from a guy on Ebay. When they arrived, they were genuine Audi ones. Excellent so far, and good value at £20.

Cheers,

I just got the A3 ones from the stealers in slough..they were slate grey...not black!

OK looks like I'll have to give them a bell 2mrw was defo told that they couldn't get the original ones. I thought black sounded wrong!! :think:

Anyone got a part number???????????????

I got grey OEM ones from Audi Glasgow in Jan this year. Cant remember price but I got full set, front and rear. They said they could get rubber ones, slightly cheaper but I decided against that. The grey carpet ones I got are great quality.

I got grey OEM ones from Audi Glasgow in Jan this year. Cant remember price but I got full set, front and rear. They said they could get rubber ones, slightly cheaper but I decided against that. The grey carpet ones I got are great quality.

Any part numbers?? on the receipt perhaps!

Dave i got a new set a few weeks ago....black..... matches my fitted carpet...although my last A3 had the grey trim

P A8L2 061 225 E9 EG A3 FRONTMATSLATE

there you go mate, at least for the fronts

What floor clips do you have, the ones on these are for post facelift I think

P A8L2 061 225 E9 EG A3 FRONTMATSLATE

there you go mate, at least for the fronts

What floor clips do you have, the ones on these are for post facelift I think

Mine is a 99 anyway. I have the round push button clips.

grey is the way to go...the guy said they don't do black....

Mine is an 2000, pre, but the mats fit just need to adjust the clips a tad...

Good luck

Just think it's a bit much for an Audi...but, it's up to you I suppose. The front mats were only £40 a set of them every 2 years is ok

Clach, thats rubbish mate...i have 100% genuine Audi mats in black from a few weeks ago...they match my black fitted carpet lurvely..... but agree you need grey mats with grey fitted carpet, i put my old grey mats in this when i bought it, but the pre facelifts had different clips... they still fit, but they do come off easier

lol...slate grey is what he told me, just passing on the info to the masses through the medium of the trusty Audi parts men...Good luck

OK got mats today from Stratford stealer's £41 plus vat. Now if they are black then It is a worry the receipt states slate!!! So nice new mats that match but on fitting them the fixings are different!! The new ones have a part you turn and lock!! So i prised the clips out of old and new mats and swapped the lot over:-0 so i have new mats and perfect fixings!!!

The part number
8L2061225E9EG as I was told yesterday!!

If you require mats and you contact the dealer I would take "Black" as Grey!!

:rockwoot:

thats weird lol..... mine are 100% defo black and had the normal hole fittings...no other attachments... they were fuly packaged like they should have been so no reason to suspect...****** Audi