Revo SPS3 and Roofbars for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how much you're looking for on the roofbars? I need some way of transporting bikes on my S3 and the detachable towbar option is looking expensive at £200 plus fitting.

Hi

I hesitate to name a price, incase I am not realistic and ask too much - they were 118 new a few years ago, hardly used. I have no idea what their value is hence putting them on ebay with no reserve.

You are welcome to bid and see what you get them for or I'm open to offers - prob best by PM

Jon

They are too heavy to post really and I see you are in portsmouth. That's a long way to collect from...!

Hehe yeah I wasn't planning on collecting them :) I could organise a courier easy enough if you'd be willing to package them up.

I'll see how your auction goes. They look ideal but I also need a new clutch and it's the girlfriends birthday this month so I may not be able to afford them anyway.

Hello, what is the revo sps3 and what does it do

cheers chris.

It allows you to change the boost and timing of the vehicle, assuming you have a REVO remap already on the car. It also allows you to totally disable the car so that it won't even start with the keys, although I only used this a couple of times - when going on holiday and leaving the car in the airport carpark.

You could google it for a more comprehensive answer.

NB: It's no good to you unless you have a REVO remap!

Lotta Pompey boys on here today!

It did have a Buy it now on the ad at 180, but seems that when people start bidding, it disapears! I'd see if I can put it back on if you are interested at that money?

Lotta Pompey boys on here today!

It did have a Buy it now on the ad at 180, but seems that when people start bidding, it disapears! I'd see if I can put it back on if you are interested at that money?

Sorry, not at that money, I can buy one new for £199.

£100 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.