Bye Guys.....Sold it!!

StaffsS3

Flat Out
Reaction score
Just thought I would thank you all for the help and info I have had from this site over the past 12 months.

Took a deposit on the S3 last night, the car goes on Sunday.

Going to really miss it, don't think I have been this gutted since I sold my Mk3 Golf 16v Anniversary. :blownose:

If you see a new shape A6 oil burner in Akoya Silver around, please try not to fly past me. Don't think I could take it.........

Cheers :salute:

Staffs

Nooooo I saw yours and it made my mind up, not surprised it sold as quick as it did, lovely looking car. Now I have to find a nogaro blue one in as good a shape...

No your not saying bye as you still have an Audi eh?

sad to see you leave,hope all goes well with the a6. must be gutted selling the s3

Which tractor are you getting? I had a new shape A6 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro for a weekend, amazing car!! Ok, off the line was nothing to scream about, but the 30-70 was astounding! Had it going down the Autobahn heading for Austria doing at 120mph, felt like I was cruising at 50 along the local ringroad.

good luck....you need to go out and treat yourself to a massage seat attchment now from argos...groooovy:respekt::bye:

Ash could you PM me the exact specs I'm leaning towards getting one fairly standard and yours looks like its had alot of work done!

Which tractor are you getting? I had a new shape A6 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro for a weekend, amazing car!! Ok, off the line was nothing to scream about, but the 30-70 was astounding! Had it going down the Autobahn heading for Austria doing at 120mph, felt like I was cruising at 50 along the local ringroad.

Cheers guys,

I went for the 2.0TDi in SE spec with full leather, MMI system with bluetooth phone enabled. A couple of other extras putting the new price to £29,500.

It's a late 2004 54 plate with 51,000 miles, full Audi Service History. Had a new clutch under Warranty when last serviced at 48,000.

I had it remapped last week at Chipped UK, who also did the S3. For £300 as a returning customer I now have more torque and 175bhp.

Still feels slower by miles than the S3. The bonus is the car tax and fuel consumption.

Now has the same power and performance of the 2.7, but still only costs £145.00 to tax.

On the way to the remap I averaged 56mpg. On the way back 61mpg!!!!

(was with cruise control at 65-70mph and mostly motorway).

I find I'm driving everywhere slower, which is a good thing due to our first baby coming in less than 10 weeks.......

All the best

:salute: