Lovin this weather.. Only calls for one thing!.. [Pix inside]

Shy19s

Oil running through my veins.
Reaction score
Quality isnt perfect.. will try get some better shots next time i can find a nice spot of sun..
Also really hard to capture the gloss on a white car, the sun just glares the camera lens..

DSC01604shar.jpg

Sideangleshot.jpg

DSC01821cro.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of the black & white look or even black alloys, but that does look good!! Good job!!

Car looks great in White mate,

Are they Black R8 reps you have there?
Also are they the 2 piece FK black lights?

Whats the spec? 1.8T? Standard?

J

R8!??? I thought they were q7 wheels?

The pix didnt come out too great.. there 19 inch RS6 alloys.
Ye 2 peice FK lights.. Wouldnt recommend them tho, as the halos are *****.. had to replace them with the proper halos, and then got the HID kit.
Dropping a Tuned TT engine in, Gotta get bigger turbo, FMIC, injectors n FPR first tho.. Clean it up, get it all sprayed and then its going in.. will post pix up once i come to e/swap weekend..

Car looks very nice mate....clean and simple

im liking it, defo looks good white.... wouldnt do it myself but not to say its not a good job....one thing though....you really need to change the door handles.....those 1st gen A3 handles look really poo as they were on the spec on the previous gen Audi's and are soooo square

Thanks for all the comments..

Edit: As far as handles go, its an interesting point.. and if i go to the body shop again i'll look into alot more shaving and smoothing but thats after engine.. but thanks for the idea..

looks very nice,

however i think the audi badge is needed on the front, and facelift front lights are needed,

Thanks for all the comments..

Edit: As far as handles go, its an interesting point.. and if i go to the body shop again i'll look into alot more shaving and smoothing but thats after engine.. but thanks for the idea..

No probs, an additional thought is that you dont want to go too far away from OEM....the next door handle release will look the mutts... shaving and smoothing... i think you'll need hydraulic suspension to go with it and in car remote to make your car 'bounce' booyay

lol.. then i'll pour redbull into the tank and see if she flys too eh?

however i think the audi badge is needed on the front, and facelift front lights are needed,
Did have an audi badge on the front before, and it was sprayed black.. however just stuck out too much, looks more aggressive this way.. but just a matter of opinion..

Wow thats looks really good, I've owned a few white cars and know how hard it is to get a good shine on them!