Cant Get BBS's?

bl_1969

Roads? We Dont Need Roads!!!!
Reaction score
Hullo All,

I got myself a A3 1.8T QS in December, going from a 1L polo :) (New to the forum by the way)

Anyways, I have had the exhaust (Miltek) done on it, got a K&N fitted and a Revo Stage one. Happy with the power for time being so was looking at getting some new rims. At Present I have the standard ones. I saw a pic on this forum of some guy with some amazing BBS LM's or copies - The car looked amazing! I was wanting a set but just phoned up the people that did the exhaust and they said that they cant get BBS's. Some sort of distribution problem for the last 6 months - that I would have trouble getting them from anywhere.

Anybody know where I can get my hands on some or am I really out of luck? Any recommendations? Though I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :)

Alsoooo... I will need new breaks as new bigger RIM's will drown the breaks I have, and could do with a bit of a performance increase anyways. Anybody recommend some.... apart from Brembo, heard they are mighty expensive. Is TAROX any good? The guy I spoke to about the rims said they would set me back 1000 to 1300.

I am a novice at the whole car thing!

Anyways, help would be much appreciated.

How about upgrading to 312mm discs and calipers from the S3 TT etc? As for wheels there is a set of 19s for sale in classifieds? I think there is often a few sets for sale on Ebay?

Cheers for the reply. I take it the disks and calipers from an S3 or TT would be cheaper then? It is getting the cam belt and water pump done this week at Audi garage out here (Czech Republic) so will maybe ask them though the language problem is massive here.

As for the wheels, I have never used eBay, heard some bad stories about it. I am in the Czech Republic as I said so will try... I am driving it back to U.K. in June so was just going to order them up and get them when back.

Cheers again, much appreciated! :)

Cheers Jaywoo and DPM! Much appreciated :)

DPM, bit out my budget :-(

Jaywoo, I droped them an email and they said stock would be in mid May so I reckon I will go for that! :)

Cheers again guys!
Barry

that website is really pants!
I love these wheels almost enough to get rid of my monoblocks!
but they are going to be SOOOOOOO common soon

Cheers Jaywoo and DPM! Much appreciated :)

DPM, bit out my budget :-(

Jaywoo, I droped them an email and they said stock would be in mid May so I reckon I will go for that! :)

Cheers again guys!
Barry

Try checking out our web site www.designerwheels.co.uk and see what we have. Give me a call on 0151 343 0003 and I will do you a good deal.

John.

I can offer a 5% discount on any wheel and tyre package on the web site to AudiSport users until the end of May. We are really competative on price anyway as we price check regularly. I'll be posting various AudiSport offers in our section over the next few weeks, so keep checking.

Yeah, but the music hurts my ears after a while!

What sort of tires you putting on the Alloy packages.... saw a nice pair of OZ's on your site I quite like. Tho them LM's are still my favorite. I need to make my mind up soon. Cant wait to get a new set and it's getting lowered too :arco: