EM TuningChris Nott
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status

Who Said Clio's Were Sh!t??

JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

2. # ADS
    ADS

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    Can we just put this to bed....... the whole Clio post was down to a straight line blast with one..... and yet most of the posts were about how they go around corners....nobodies disputting how they go around corners etc.....
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Black FZ6 - Turbo car 'slapper'
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

Status
    I was just reading through some stuff Tim and found it. Thought I'd stir up another storm in a tea cup!!!...............only joking LOL
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    na i know you were mate....... whats annoyed me is that it spiralled out of control and i ended up getting labelled a chavvy boy racer (correct me if im wrong)..... not bein funny but i have had my S3 for 3-4 months....... im sure that everyone had their honeymoon period where they had a little boyish fun.....

Seems some people are past that which i can understand, they shouldn't expect everyone else to be, if i have read this right

More Points Than Portsmouth FC

Status

Why I love following my mates in their Clios

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    na, you just enjoy tha 'arse' view

Status
    Dont worry about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My Impreza mates think im an idiot for buying an S3 cos it looks like a girls car, drives like a girls car and its er....Orange...sorry RED!!!
    Different people buy cars for different reasons and modify them to their own tastes. I, personally wouldnt go out and buy a Clio cos I dont fcuking like them, that isnt to say that it isnt one of the best 'out of the box' cars around, I just dont like the driving position. Its the same with my Impreza, you can go out and buy an my94 wrx import for around 2500 grand and kick everyones arse but at the end of the day it looks ****, upsets your neighbours cos its too fcuking loud and every tw@t wants to race you in the traffic light grand prix!!!
    I think Ive made my point!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    said the same to my misus earlier..... nobody wants to play with S3's as much as my old car..... but that aside you have a damn nice car which you take pleasure in owning. If i had an impreza im sure nobody would bother trying everthen what are you left with.... like you said... a car that everyone hates...not particularly comfortable and drinks more fuel than an F16

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    a car that everyone hates...not particularly comfortable and drinks more fuel than an F16
    My cars ear's are burning...

Status
    16mpg at the last outing.......my mates impreza has abou 490bhp, runs a turbo bigger than your washing machine and does 16 gallons per MILE!!!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    , seriously, they are nice all round cars, not the best at anything in particular but good all rounders.... thats why i like it

Status
    My cars ear's are burning...
    pmsl!!

Status
    Saints lost today Ryan............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
    Blimey, Ive got more points on my licence than they have got this whole season!

1 point between them and the drop zone... Im cheering for Sheffield Weds!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by grathies View Post
    Blimey, Ive got more points on my licence than they have got this whole season!

1 point between them and the drop zone... Im cheering for Sheffield Weds!
    first bit of sense you've made all day

3rd Gear

Status
    Grathies, remember a while ago you had a vid of your car chasing a clio from your bumper cam. Was that your mates? 'coz mate, in that video it looked like your struggling to keep up!
    2006 - A4 - 1997 1.8T 20VS, Full Black Recaro Leathers, Concert, Climate Control, Facelifted, Remus, Front armrest! - Sold
    2007 - A3 20vs -bridge gap motor....
    2008 - Think its time for the Civic Type R.
    2009 - Screw a Type R. Got a VR6 instead (missed even now)
    2011 - Focus St170. < what was i thinking...
    2012 - Lateee 8L S3 with EVERY extra....Broken...other asn members enjoying my parts!
    NOW! - B5 S4 Avant - 2.7 Twin Turbo POWWEERR! WWOOOOOSSSHHH!

Status
    I bought my car from Sheffield!!

I'll fcuking piss my pants if saints get relegated!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    i think i remeber you saying scoobs..... in Feb wasnt it?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobyra View Post
    I bought my car from Sheffield!!

I'll fcuking piss my pants if saints get relegated!
    I was going to make some silly bet of what I will do if they go down... but I think they could so dont want to end up in pain from saying Ill staple my nuts to my pompey shirt etc

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibzzzzz View Post
    Grathies, remember a while ago you had a vid of your car chasing a clio from your bumper cam. Was that your mates? 'coz mate, in that video it looked like your struggling to keep up!
    Yeah, that was my best mate out on a camera test after I just fitted it to my car.

And it would look that way, because Im not stupid enough to record myself speeding on british roads with traffic about on a sunday afternoon, especially as that roundabout is outside Fareham Contabularys HQ and then heading onto a stretch thats often got a mobile speed van on it

Im the #1 person for defending Clios on here I think, I see what they can do on road and tracks almost every time I drive in anger thanks to my mates, and thier very capable little cars round corners, and not shocking bad on the straights for a NA Powed cheap hatcback

Status
    Yes Tim, it was. Bought it from an advert in autotrader. Cant understand why it was so cheap, other than the fact it had done 104k and it was orange! LOL. It was kinda of like, I only want ming blue or black with cream leather, or maybe I'll settle for a silver one. Defo dont want one with half leather/alcantara and red looks ****!!! Caught the train up with 7grand in my pocket, got there and thought, fcuking hell, this looks nice, took it for a drive and then gave the bloke 6500quid for it and drove it home!! Havent looked back since.

Status
    You dont want to ruin a good shirt Ryan!! LOL

Status
    At that price I wouldnt have either!

I only wanted Red or Blue, possibly Grey on my S3.... Didnt want silver as its too common... I fell in love with the power tho and overlooked the A8 wheels that were on it! Funny how cars can do that

Have a similar thing with girls tho, think "I dont want one with blonde hair again"... and I always end up with some hot but stupid blonde bit. And I get bored of them as quickly as I do of cars, why you should always test drive as many as possible to compare...

Status
    LOL.....just buy your missus a load of wigs.......makes it look like you've got a different bird every day!!

Certified Jardo Slayer

Status
    Can we just put this to bed....... the whole Clio post was down to a straight line blast with one..... and yet most of the posts were about how they go around corners....nobodies disputting how they go around corners etc.....
    Lol do you reakon this thread will make double figures lol

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    i certainly hope so, although somebody will no doubt come along, disapprove and lobby Glen to close it again so might be worth keeping your comments to yourself

Status
    Rightly so too

Your just disruptive Tim... And Audi is a high class brand with years of motorsport heritage, only for you to come along and ruin the image for everyone in the world

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status

On Boost

Status
    Pound for pound Clios punch above there waight....that's why there so appealing.

Animal i only called you a "bhoy razer " in jest!

p

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    hey Phantom, im generalising mate lol.... the original post was not questioning anything other than their straight line speed.... it spiralled from there..... they doo have their bad points like the S3.... but similarly they have good points also like an S3.... think this is a good final note

Status
    Told you already mate, its never gonna go away

Youll be 90 in one of those OAP Scooters and youll get over taken by a french made one.. then make up some crap about your battery being only on 2/3 charge

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    lol your a nob............ was only slating a frenchy earlier on the xbox... ...filthy language

Status
    Bonjour Tim

J'mappelle Ryan, J'habite dans la sude a la Angletere

Jai Douse Anz

A la weekend, je visite le piscine...

I think that says hello Tim, Im Ryan, I live on the south of England, Im 12 years old, at the weekend I go to the swimming pool...

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    ich bin driedsein yara alt..... actually i havent a clue how to spell in German but roughly translated.... I am thirteen years old

Status
    you do realise its not a proper S3..........its just a shopping trolley with some posh seats!!!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    im lost lol, which bit are you replying to Scoobs

Status
    I was taking the piss out of Ryans signiture taking the piss out of someone elses lol!!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    soory mate.....was failing to keep up lol

3rd Gear

Status
    lol your a nob............ was only slating a frenchy earlier on the xbox... ...filthy language
    What games you playing on the sex box at the moment matey? If you play COD4 then we'll have to have deathmatch
    2001 S3 AMK in black - Ambient lighting kit and Aero wipers.
    Is it wrong to love your car more than your girlfriend? - When you no longer have a girlfriend it's fine!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by themanthatcan View Post
    What games you playing on the sex box at the moment matey? If you play COD4 then we'll have to have deathmatch
    yeeeeah, are you not on my friends list? add me on if not and we'll defo have to have a game..... my user name is in my signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast