Who Said Clio's Were Sh!t??

Can we just put this to bed....... the whole Clio post was down to a straight line blast with one..... and yet most of the posts were about how they go around corners....nobodies disputting how they go around corners etc.....

I was just reading through some stuff Tim and found it. Thought I'd stir up another storm in a tea cup!!!...............only joking LOL:angrymod:

na i know you were mate:laugh:....... whats annoyed me is that it spiralled out of control and i ended up getting labelled a chavvy boy racer (correct me if im wrong)..... not bein funny but i have had my S3 for 3-4 months....... im sure that everyone had their honeymoon period where they had a little boyish fun.....

Seems some people are past that which i can understand, they shouldn't expect everyone else to be, if i have read this right

car_photo_13394_12.jpg

Why I love following my mates in their Clios

Dont worry about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My Impreza mates think im an idiot for buying an S3 cos it looks like a girls car, drives like a girls car and its er....Orange...sorry RED!!!
Different people buy cars for different reasons and modify them to their own tastes. I, personally wouldnt go out and buy a Clio cos I dont fcuking like them, that isnt to say that it isnt one of the best 'out of the box' cars around, I just dont like the driving position. Its the same with my Impreza, you can go out and buy an my94 wrx import for around 2500 grand and kick everyones **** but at the end of the day it looks ****, upsets your neighbours cos its too fcuking loud and every tw@t wants to race you in the traffic light grand prix!!!
I think Ive made my point!:sm4:

said the same to my misus earlier..... nobody wants to play with S3's as much as my old car..... but that aside you have a damn nice car which you take pleasure in owning. If i had an impreza im sure nobody would bother trying everthen what are you left with.... like you said... a car that everyone hates...not particularly comfortable and drinks more fuel than an F16

16mpg at the last outing.......my mates impreza has abou 490bhp, runs a turbo bigger than your washing machine and does 16 gallons per MILE!!!

:laugh:, seriously, they are nice all round cars, not the best at anything in particular but good all rounders.... thats why i like it

Blimey, Ive got more points on my licence than they have got this whole season!

1 point between them and the drop zone... Im cheering for Sheffield Weds!

Grathies, remember a while ago you had a vid of your car chasing a clio from your bumper cam. Was that your mates? 'coz mate, in that video it looked like your struggling to keep up!

I bought my car from Sheffield!!

I'll fcuking **** my pants if saints get relegated!

I bought my car from Sheffield!!

I'll fcuking **** my pants if saints get relegated!

I was going to make some silly bet of what I will do if they go down... but I think they could so dont want to end up in pain from saying Ill staple my nuts to my pompey shirt etc

Grathies, remember a while ago you had a vid of your car chasing a clio from your bumper cam. Was that your mates? 'coz mate, in that video it looked like your struggling to keep up!

Yeah, that was my best mate out on a camera test after I just fitted it to my car.

And it would look that way, because Im not stupid enough to record myself speeding on british roads with traffic about on a sunday afternoon, especially as that roundabout is outside Fareham Contabularys HQ and then heading onto a stretch thats often got a mobile speed van on it :p

Im the #1 person for defending Clios on here I think, I see what they can do on road and tracks almost every time I drive in anger thanks to my mates, and thier very capable little cars round corners, and not shocking bad on the straights for a NA Powed cheap hatcback

Yes Tim, it was. Bought it from an advert in autotrader. Cant understand why it was so cheap, other than the fact it had done 104k and it was orange! LOL. It was kinda of like, I only want ming blue or black with cream leather, or maybe I'll settle for a silver one. Defo dont want one with half leather/alcantara and red looks ****!!! Caught the train up with 7grand in my pocket, got there and thought, fcuking hell, this looks nice, took it for a drive and then gave the bloke 6500quid for it and drove it home!! Havent looked back since.

At that price I wouldnt have either!

I only wanted Red or Blue, possibly Grey on my S3.... Didnt want silver as its too common... I fell in love with the power tho and overlooked the A8 wheels that were on it! Funny how cars can do that

Have a similar thing with girls tho, think "I dont want one with blonde hair again"... and I always end up with some hot but stupid blonde bit. And I get bored of them as quickly as I do of cars, why you should always test drive as many as possible to compare... :p

LOL.....just buy your missus a load of wigs.......makes it look like you've got a different bird every day!!

Can we just put this to bed....... the whole Clio post was down to a straight line blast with one..... and yet most of the posts were about how they go around corners....nobodies disputting how they go around corners etc.....

Lol do you reakon this thread will make double figures lol :laugh:

i certainly hope so, although somebody will no doubt come along, disapprove and lobby Glen to close it again so might be worth keeping your comments to yourself:laugh::applaus:

Rightly so too

Your just disruptive Tim... And Audi is a high class brand with years of motorsport heritage, only for you to come along and ruin the image for everyone in the world

Pound for pound Clios punch above there waight....that's why there so appealing.

Animal i only called you a "bhoy razer " in jest!

p

hey Phantom, im generalising mate lol:laugh:.... the original post was not questioning anything other than their straight line speed.... it spiralled from there..... they doo have their bad points like the S3.... but similarly they have good points also like an S3.... think this is a good final note:arco:

Told you already mate, its never gonna go away

Youll be 90 in one of those OAP Scooters and youll get over taken by a french made one.. then make up some crap about your battery being only on 2/3 charge :p

lol your a nob............ was only slating a frenchy earlier on the xbox... :laugh:...filthy language

Bonjour Tim

J'mappelle Ryan, J'habite dans la sude a la Angletere

Jai Douse Anz

A la weekend, je visite le piscine...

I think that says hello Tim, Im Ryan, I live on the south of England, Im 12 years old, at the weekend I go to the swimming pool...

ich bin driedsein yara alt..... actually i havent a clue how to spell in German but roughly translated.... I am thirteen years old :laugh:

you do realise its not a proper S3..........its just a shopping trolley with some posh seats!!!

I was taking the **** out of Ryans signiture taking the **** out of someone elses lol!!

What games you playing on the sex box at the moment matey? If you play COD4 then we'll have to have deathmatch :)

yeeeeah, are you not on my friends list? add me on if not and we'll defo have to have a game..... my user name is in my signature:w00t: