Monster MotorsportChris Nott

Thread: Hampshire Meet?

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status

Hampshire Meet?

Having meet up with Andy (themanthatcan) last night we thought it might be a good idea to get some of us together for a few drinks etc at a beverage house convenient to everybody.
    Anyone else up for this?
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

2. # ADS
    ADS

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    Sounds good to me! Might I suggest meeting up at the Hill perhaps? Then heading to a pub somewhere, there seem to be quite a efw of us in Portsmouth now, so it could be a good laugh.

I'll come in my A3 and teach you S3 boys a lesson!

As I said before, JKM rolling road day on Saturday, come say hello!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

3rd Gear

Status
    Hey Mike,

Was good to meet ya last night. I'm definately up for it (awaits the smutty comments from certain forum members..grathies!). A meet up on Portsdown hill was suggested in another thread but if there is interest from further afield then I guess we can make it somewhere more central.

As for my availability, I'm away this weekend and then the car goes into the paintshop next Tuesday for around a week so probably won't be available until the end of April.
    2001 S3 AMK in black - Ambient lighting kit and Aero wipers.
    Is it wrong to love your car more than your girlfriend? - When you no longer have a girlfriend it's fine!

Status
    the boys on tyresmoke have a monthly meet on the hill. Might be worth joining them for a good turn out?

j.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

Status
    Prawn, I can bring my A3T too if you want?? LOL!!

All the more the merrier.

My Hants subaru lot meet on the second monday of every month, east side and west side (Aiiiii!!!!!) alternately at different venues for food, drink and anal retentiveness for those who want to stand out side in the car park and talk about how many hours theyve spent doing this and that!
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

Slightly odd.

Status
    I'm in Chandler's Ford - happy to join in the fun and games...
    2002 Absolute Red (Tomato Soup colour) S3 Custom Code Phase 1 done 10th October 2007

More Points Than Portsmouth FC

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by themanthatcan View Post
    I'm definately up for it (awaits the smutty comments from certain forum members..grathies!).
    You make me sound so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyra View Post
    alternately at different venues for food, drink and anal retentiveness for those who want to stand out side in the car park and talk about how many hours theyve spent doing this and that!
    lol its good to have a look and a chat about the cars, but Im not one for standing about talking about how the Castrol Oil gave 3bhp gain etc

Sounds like a good idea, be nice to see some other cars, food has to be a priority as thats what I do, given a choice between a pizza, sex or a lap of the Nurburgring, Id probably end up ording a 12"er.... Pizza!

Status
    I wont be one of the people standing in the car park all night!!