Hampshire Meet?

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
Having meet up with Andy (themanthatcan) last night we thought it might be a good idea to get some of us together for a few drinks etc at a beverage house convenient to everybody.
Anyone else up for this?

Sounds good to me! Might I suggest meeting up at the Hill perhaps? Then heading to a pub somewhere, there seem to be quite a efw of us in Portsmouth now, so it could be a good laugh.

I'll come in my A3 and teach you S3 boys a lesson! ;)

As I said before, JKM rolling road day on Saturday, come say hello!

Hey Mike,

Was good to meet ya last night. I'm definately up for it (awaits the smutty comments from certain forum members..grathies!). A meet up on Portsdown hill was suggested in another thread but if there is interest from further afield then I guess we can make it somewhere more central.

As for my availability, I'm away this weekend and then the car goes into the paintshop next Tuesday for around a week so probably won't be available until the end of April.

Prawn, I can bring my A3T too if you want?? LOL!!

All the more the merrier.

My Hants subaru lot meet on the second monday of every month, east side and west side (Aiiiii!!!!!) alternately at different venues for food, drink and anal retentiveness for those who want to stand out side in the car park and talk about how many hours theyve spent doing this and that!

I'm definately up for it (awaits the smutty comments from certain forum members..grathies!).

You make me sound so bad! :p

alternately at different venues for food, drink and anal retentiveness for those who want to stand out side in the car park and talk about how many hours theyve spent doing this and that!

lol its good to have a look and a chat about the cars, but Im not one for standing about talking about how the Castrol Oil gave 3bhp gain etc

Sounds like a good idea, be nice to see some other cars, food has to be a priority as thats what I do, given a choice between a pizza, sex or a lap of the Nurburgring, Id probably end up ording a 12"er.... Pizza!