essex meet

bmwisport

Reaction score
who thinks we should have a meet in essex one nite means the weather is getting better clean cars and a pint :eyebrows:

I would take a trip round the M25, but I only have a lowly 1.8T Auto..A nice shinly one though...lol

yer never we can have two pints then............lol

only 33 days left!!! i see you drive by on saturday yours is a 51 plate yer. i just finished putting my wheels on what you fink, you should of stopped and said hello.

Hi all,
Its my first post, im up for meeting in essex. just running in my engine tho so i cant push it! But sounds good tho.

only 33 days left!!! i see you drive by on saturday yours is a 51 plate yer. i just finished putting my wheels on what you fink, you should of stopped and said hello.

Yeah i would have stopped but i've come across people in the past who have been right miserable buggers and acted like what the f!?k do you want, so i sort of stopped stopping and waving, now i know your a friendly chap i'll say hello!! As for the wheels i have to say i always though that those sort suited golf's more than any other car but i do quite like then on yours, i passed the shop on spring road last week and say them, got any other plans while your off the road?

how does may the 3rd sound so we can all have time to get sorted and get permission haha

wouldn't do that mate ain't got time for ******* like that!!! no plans yet wanted to get coilovers but got pay my fine first so i'll have to wait....i see you this morning too driving :crying: down cauldwell hall road while was on my bike freezin my ******** off, then 5 mins later you came down spring road...

We must of met before somewhere ipswich ain't that big so everyone knows everyone some way or another.

wouldn't do that mate ain't got time for ******* like that!!! no plans yet wanted to get coilovers but got pay my fine first so i'll have to wait....i see you this morning too driving :crying: down cauldwell hall road while was on my bike freezin my ******** off, then 5 mins later you came down spring road...

We must of met before somewhere ipswich ain't that big so everyone knows everyone some way or another.

Ah i saw you! i did wonder as you looked, i ran my battery flat...(left my interior lights on!) so after jumping it i took it round the block to give it a charge.

I did think of coilovers but i need to get bushes as a few are getting worn and AMD quoted £700 for uprated ARB's and bushes, but then i was told that i should do the suspension too while I'm there so kinda put it on hold for now! especially as JBS now do a uprated KO4 which would give you about 300bhp for £2000 or 350bhp for £3500 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=147711 If you've not seen it!!!:racer:

i don't think i'll bother with making any faster cause thats guna make go even faster and i've got to start slowing down cause biking becoming a pain in the ****, we've so many coppers driving around now its getting silly, but the problem is now you've just told me about that upgrade i'm guna keeping on thinking about it.

how does may the 3rd sound so we can all have time to get sorted and get permission haha

May 3rd is no good to me, actually the only good week end is end of may!

F*%k i hate working weekends!!!:sob: but hey it pays for my car!!

What about a meet in southend 24th May!! Its bank holiday weekend so should be busy down there!! Just a fort!! But up for a meet n e over time or place!!

I have a stagger that weekend, no matter I have only a lowly A3..lol

Thats a shame!! More the merry, doesn't matter wat ppl drive!! Would be good if we could get a few cars together!! I was down there saturday just gone and it was a good night even tho i had to go early as i had work 0100hrs!!