T Sport on Ebay (LOL @ price)

Wel.. its not in the best conditon...£9k is a bit high. ngine bay is a bit dirty.

Rich

That whole car just looks like a half way house. The front looks like a plain A3 and the back just horrific.

If the car hadn't had any of the stuff done to it then I'd say it would prolly be worth around the 9K hes asking. With all the stuff I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.. In fact thats a lie I'd touch it with a barge pole to poke it off a short pier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Has the guy not watched any of the house/car selling programs.....clean the ****** thing before you try to sell it!! And I'm sure the insurance companies in the UK love REVO being splashed all over your car!

Why does it state 16" T sport alloys when it quite clearly has Avus's on it....or am I still asleep?

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Why does it state 16" T sport alloys when it quite clearly has Avus's on it....or am I still asleep?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still asleep ..

Says about half way down, something like alloys in picture won't be sold with car and they'll be changed over to the 16" competition ones.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cybrey said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Still asleep ..

Says about half way down, something like alloys in picture won't be sold with car and they'll be changed over to the 16" competition ones.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Statement retracted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

BUT WHY!!?? Show the car as it is to be sold...no?!

Oh god yes.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif but as you said you should at least clean the car before taking photos.

[ QUOTE ]
octagon said:
what is the red mark on the passenger seat?

[/ QUOTE ]
It looks to me like a cd case.. I don't think its attached to the seat.

They could at least spent a couple of minutes on the interia and exteria, I'd leave the engine bay...I never buy a second hand car with a clean bay, you can't see the leaks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Of course I'd get them to give it a steam clean before I picked it up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Think he has 2 hopes...Bob Hope and no hope of shifting that at that price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CUSTOM HAND-MADE EXHAUST WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY - twin tail pipes like S3

[/ QUOTE ]

7b_3.JPG

Since when did S3's have powerflow systems /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BLOW OFF DUMP VALVE (quite loud)

[/ QUOTE ]
.... a sure fire way to ensure most of the 190bhp is lost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

not one I'd choose IMO....