sidelight bulbs

Khufu

Reaction score
mental note to myself - dont change bulbs in the pouring rain. I had a sidelight bulb out so I replaced both of them with the White quad LEDs (Drill, is that type you got except in blue?) - looks good with the Xenons, more white looking. Noticed now that there is a bit of light condensation in one of the headlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif Will need to get it sorted next dry day (in Scotland???)

Ewan,

I've just fitted some similar versions to mine, and they are a bit blue I've found, so am just waiting to be pulled over. I received two versions for 'testing', the ones shown above and also some frosted single bulb versions.

I managed to get these for testing from my contacts at Ring along with many other LED bulbs....and more on the way, so will post up some pics of the different bulbs fitted to my car.

They did have a 'police' look to them last night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

And as stated these bulbs are NOT LEGAL for road use! So you have been warned.

P.S. Don't give up your day job...your photo's crap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

hey, you mean I'm not the next David Bailey? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif I didnt think they were bright enough to dazzle, I'll need to check if they do. I'd take them out of they do, people hate the Xenons bad enough.

Both on. To be honest, I haven't been out with them at night yet so I'll check them out Gambba, as said by Steve Bushemi in Fargo, "I want to be complient Officer". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif