calling all S3 sellers!

Its the spoiler and twin exit exhaust system that does it for me. I might sell mine at the right price.

i may be looking to sell mine within the next few months due to a job offer in the states, 2001 facelift 77k immac,see spec below.looking for around £8500 but no def up for sale just yet.:o.k:

Mine will be up for sale soon mate, due to 1st house purchase with the mrs :(
75k, FSH, Just had cambelt, water pump, haldex and clutch done.
Black leather, heated seats, bose, bluetooth, tracker fitted and active..
All keys etc..

PM me if your interested bud

i wish everyone would stop posting that ebay yellow ***** mobile....we've seen it 3 times now.....

You werent to know....good luck with the search mate

That's a shame Ash, you've only had your S3 for a few months. What are you going to drive once it's sold?

That's a shame Ash, you've only had your S3 for a few months. What are you going to drive once it's sold?

Yeah i know mate, i really dont want to sell it.
But me and my girlfriend are looking to move out in the next few months and all my money is tied up in the S3 which il use as a deposit.
Such a shame to consider selling but after the huge loss on my last S3 (£9k) i really cant afford to have my cake and eat it, its one or the other!

Will be looking for a run-a-bout car after, i hate driving crap cars!
Im in no rush to sell it so thats why its not properly advertised yet so i definetly wont be taking any silly offers on it.

hello mate mine is gonna be up for sale next month too
dec 2000 amk 210 S3 facelift model avus silver 85000 miles full service history new discs and pads tyres all in good nick new cambelt water pump and tensioner leather and alcantara seats all heated and all the other usual stuff

give us a pm if your interested

cheers

j

Yeah i know mate, i really dont want to sell it.
But me and my girlfriend are looking to move out in the next few months and all my money is tied up in the S3 which il use as a deposit.
Such a shame to consider selling but after the huge loss on my last S3 (£9k) i really cant afford to have my cake and eat it, its one or the other!

Will be looking for a run-a-bout car after, i hate driving crap cars!
Im in no rush to sell it so thats why its not properly advertised yet so i definetly wont be taking any silly offers on it.

I know needs must and all that but what a strange time to buy a house, with the lack of deals around and the lenders not passing on the interest rate cuts, and of course the possibility of prices falling and the number of deals has over halved lately. Surly getting a good deal at the moment is impossible.

Keep the S3, live with the parents and be loaded!!

sorry to hijack this thread, I'm building my own house so needs must and all, looking to sell my S3. it's a 2002 (52) Noggy Blue, Silver Recaro's, just turned 28,000 miles, bought as an Audi approved car last July and still got a few months approved warranty, full Audi service, just had Timing Belt/Tensioner/Water Pump, new disks/pads all round, new Bridgestones all round, all work carried out by Audi, open to very sensible offers

link to S3:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/373583.htm

Cheers